The International Reformed Church of Zack Snyder

Music posts are a bannable offense.
ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES

Re: The International Reformed Church of Zack Snyder

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Fake Accounts Fueled the ‘Snyder Cut’ Online Army

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/ ... s-1384231/
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Bunch of pinko lies
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Post by FVBTVS »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:32 pm Bunch of pinko lies
i dont know if youjre doing a full bit or a half bit but i've spent an inexcusable amount of time going deep into the dc zerg swarm on twitter and it's so obvious a lot of it is fake and has been forever
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Id say that's inarguable. I think it's a very genuine cult who are using dark technologies to increase their apparent numbers... but I also don't think that's particularly unique, and I'm skeptical of the claim that ZS is ultimately responsible like some machiavellian emperor.

I'm open to the possibility but it just seems stupid idk
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:37 pmI also don't think that's particularly unique, and I'm skeptical of the claim that ZS is ultimately responsible like some machiavellian emperor.
Snyder is way too much of a dum-dum to orchestrate (or, you know, direct, nyuk nyuk) anything and yeah, this is just another case of a bunch of sperglords developing a weird obsession with some perceived injustice and ten times as many people following them with varying degrees of sincerity.

So basically, it's the internet.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Post by FVBTVS »

the erasure of this batgirl movie has now made me want to see it more than any movie ever made
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I feel the same

it will be all the more thrilling if we get to see some half-finished leak where some of the scenes are barely edited, lack adr, have temp score, etc.

I'm sure I posted about this before but my family and I watched this leak of wolverine (the one with shitty deadpool) and there were tons of unfinished sfx shots. literally had a moment with an arrow pointing at logan's knuckles, with text that said CLAWS GROW HERE
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Post by FVBTVS »

tje directors (plural)

get a load of em

my friend said "dont be an asshole they could be good filmmakers" and he's right but fuck that
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Post by FVBTVS »