ALIENS

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Re: ALIENS

Post by Geeheeb »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:39 am X embed about Hunter Biden
Well he plead not guilty so I imagine if this dude thought about it for one second he might realize we will get a closer look into Hunter's drawers (of evidence).
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:16 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:18 pm -yutub lnk-
This is what Cuomo is doing now in case anyone was curious :lol: :lol:
that and going on the adam friedland show
That was hilarious, best thing Cuomo has ever done.
FVBTVS wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:31 am over/under on there being at least one shapeshifter in the audience of that hearing
This is all a big marketing ploy by Disney to get more people watching Secret Invasion.
Geeheeb wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:27 am
FVBTVS wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:39 am X embed about Hunter Biden
Well he plead not guilty so I imagine if this dude thought about it for one second he might realize we will get a closer look into Hunter's drawers (of evidence).
It used to be pretty cool having Hunter as a name - but over the past 3-4 years, that's really turned around on me.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:17 am i guess if this is some kind of psyop they are really committing to the psyop in a manner that sort of scuttles the plausible deniability of a psyop if you can somehow get caught with your hands in the psyop jar?
Yes. Also, crafting your lie around an implausible premise which few people find credible seems like an absolutely terrible idea. I don't understand how that would happen - unless decreased credulity is somehow part of the conspiratorial strategy. Why not just lie about terrorism, Russia or white supremacy? People already fear those things. No reason to invoke bigfoot.

I figure it's one of these 3 things:

1. Many people across intelligence, military and government are terribly mistaken
2. There is a conspiracy to convince the public that UFOs are real (but they are not)
3. There was a conspiracy to convince the public that UFOs are fake (but they are real)

I'm open to more options ofc
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

did ANYTHING come out?

why are UFO's predominantly seen in the US?
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:02 pmdecreased credulity
this is a semantic question, but I am not trying to be a pain in the ass...

do you mean "decreased credibility" ?

I think credulity is basically "gullible tendencies" even though it doesn't seem like it, just by looking at it
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

because were the greatest nation on planet earth
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:18 pm because were the greatest nation on planet earth
No, doofus. We’re the melting pot of cultures. So, the aliens come for the fondue.
Eight Bit Alien

Yes I used the wrong word. I use 'credulity' a lot in these conversations because many UFO people are extremely credulous people and it's a nice way of not calling them dumb.
Necrometer wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:09 pm did ANYTHING come out?
An extremely high-ranking member of the intelligence community quit his job and testified under oath to Congress that a UFO crash retrieval program has existed for decades, and that private military contractors are in possession of technology created by non-human intelligence. He said that this program has been funded illegally, and that this information has been withheld from Congress illegally. Although the specifics are classified and cannot be disclosed to the public, he is apparently forking over all the relevant information in a SCIF.

A United States Representative said that he followed a lead from a whistleblower, and went to an Air Force base asking to see a particular body of data. Although he was denied full access, he reported that he saw photographic evidence of technology he did not recognize as a product of human engineering.

Conspiracy theorists often protect their belief-structures from scrutiny by claiming that evidence is being hidden by some occult force. I wouldn't blame anyone for saying "there is still no proof".
Necrometer wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:09 pm why are UFO's predominantly seen in the US?
One compelling perspective is that sightings/experienced correlate with nuclear activity, and especially nuclear weapons tests.
UFOs are a part of American popular culture for sure, but reports are global and any data I've ever seen saying "its just Americans" is wrong.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

thank you. I think I just realized the way to remember what "credulity" means... "credulous" means "a person who gives trust too easily" i.e. "gullible" and I think I can remember THAT. and credulity is just the property of being that way. I really struggle with that one...

maaaan... I honestly think I'd believe in GOD before I'd buy into flying saucers from space guis. at least the existence of god addresses an open question. the aliens... not so much.

did I tell you guys my whole "repressed baby memories" idea that explains the greys?
Eight Bit Alien

What would you guess is happening?
Eight Bit Alien

Necrometer wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:06 pm did I tell you guys my whole "repressed baby memories" idea that explains the greys?
I think you have - birth and doctors?

You're not the first person to suggest something like this. The whole history of the "grey" idea is pretty interesting. Even if these guys did exist, it's pretty clear to me that they've come to occupy a territory in our collective conciousness where God used to pay rent. It seems to me that they appeared in science fiction before anybody claimed to meet one irl.

There was a guy named John Mack who was the chair of psychology at Harvard. Very well respected dude, also wrote a celebrated biography of TE Lawrence. He was a thoroughly secular person until a certain point in his life, where he started talking about recovering memories from a previous life. Long story, but he got introduced to an alien abductee, and began to study those individuals clinically through psychoanalysis. He eventually became convinced that this population did not suffer from mental illness, aside from the angst inspired by the abduction experience itself - which he subsequently began to defend as legitimate. He wrote a book documenting about a dozen of his abduction patients.

Other shrinks got mad and told him to stop legitimizing the subject, and Harvard tried to kick him out. Lawrence Rockefeller (a huge sponsor of UFO research) came to his defense and threatened Harvard financially (I think he was sponsoring a wing or something). They backed off and Mack got emboldened. Eventually somehow someone put fake patients through his practice, and called him out for reporting dumb shit. He resigned after that.

The main flaw with all of his research is that he used hypnotic regression to extract memories from the patients. This was controversial at the time, and it seems to me that consensus now holds "recovered" memories as being almost worthless. They are very likely to be like dreams, having little to do with whatever the individual actually experienced.

Betty and Barney Hill, who were the first major publicized case of abduction (and the greys), also went through hypnotic regression to "remember" their experience. The recording are available on YouTube, and they're absolutely ghastly. Extremely difficult to listen to. They both clearly believed their own story; Barney basically shut down and died not long after. Many people speculate that the practice of regression actually implants false memories into the patient, which ive come to believe even though it sounds sensational. Probably explains the satanic panic as well.

Many people who report "grey" stuff even outside of clinical hypnotic crap describe a moment of "recovered" memory. It's an extremely persistent element of the entire conversation. To me this suggests that the truth is probably something similar to your premise.

John Mack was struck and killed by a car in 2004. His life and work are interesting imo, if you go into it with the understanding that he was using bad tools which probably fucked up the results. Before he died, he documented a case of a UFO landing at a small school in Zimbabwe. About 60 kids reported a landing and a meeting with little grey guys. The reports were recorded on video, and you can watch them online. What's interesting is that many of them have grown up to be well-respected members of society (it was a school for rich kids) and they all maintain their story to this day. Watching interviews with them both as kids and as adults is something that I found challenging as a skeptic. Since i first read about the case, I haven't been able to put it out of my mind. None of them were hypnotized :)
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I have no meaningful guess re: what is happening

same goes for how/why there's a universe

I'd take an explanation for the latter ... as a priority

great BIG post btw - I will definitely pull those horrifying videos you referenced
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:09 pmThe main flaw with all of his research is that he used hypnotic regression to extract memories from the patients. This was controversial at the time, and it seems to me that consensus now holds "recovered" memories as being almost worthless. They are very likely to be like dreams, having little to do with whatever the individual actually experienced.
yeah my wife is a total {true crime / glass of wine / bed by nine}-head and thanks to her I can only think FALSE CONFESSION

(is FALSE CONFESSOR a band?)

my thing is not birth & doctors, and when I say "my" I don't claim to have invented this. it's more like... I'm a massive fan of it!

I suspect the "grey" archetype derives from the first impressions we have of human faces when we are babies, and this is via impaired vision since the eyes are still developing. when features are obscured, the shape of the nose is lost (but the towering parent's nostrils are quite obvious), the mouth reduces to a minimalist line, and the eyes remain prominently visible. what else to babies experience? a blinding light (parent turning on the lights), levitation (up from a crib), and powerlessness as their genitals and anus are handled (changing of a diaper). it feels like the abduction narrative is a warped memory from infancy that somehow survived...
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have 8 children.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

I wish Erik was alive to see this...
Eight Bit Alien

Eight Bit Alien

Australian guy is the one who first interviewed Grusch a few weeks back.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have 8 children.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Aliens don't like hip-hop and RnB, stupid!!!
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

I listened to the Duncan Trussell podcast with guest Ryan Bledsoe, who talks a bit about the hearings. I'm not familiar with Ryan's father's story beyond the brief synopsis he provides, but he described the aliens as interdimensional beings who have visited his family since the mid-2000s. He makes an interesting case for them being what we've interpreted into religious texts. I take it all with a grain of salt, but it's pretty interesting none-the-less.
Eight Bit Alien

In for later

Ill check out that episode, I like Duncan a lot.
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

Terrified villagers in a rural Peruvian district have claimed they have come under attack by 7ft-tall aliens they have dubbed Los Pelacaras, or The Face Peelers.

Members of the Ikitu tribe from the San Antonio native community have reported mysterious figures in dark-coloured hoods attacking the villagers, who live in the rural district of Alto Nanay, north east of Lima, Peru.

After one such 'attack', a 15-year-old girl had to be taken to hospital.

According to the community leader, Jairo Reátegui Dávila, the teenager narrowly escaped but 'as a result of the struggle they cut part of her neck.'
Some community members said they can't sleep because they are in fear.

Locals described the 'extraterrestrials' as having large heads and yellowish eyes, and said the mysterious figures are immune to their hunting weapons.

They claim they have attacked them every night for nearly a month since July 11.

Latina Noticias, a Peruvian news outlet, quoted Dávila as saying he had come face-to-face with one of the so-called aliens.

'We have met almost face to face. His face is hardly visible. I have seen his whole body floating at a height of one meter,' he said, suggesting the being was hovering.

The group have now requested a military presence from the authorities, however it reportedly takes a 10-hour river trip to reach the community from Iquitos City.

'We need support for our community. The children do not sleep and the mothers stay up all night,' Dávila said. 'They appear to be armoured. I shot one of them twice and he wasn't injured, he rose and disappeared.

'We're very frightened about what's happening here in our community.'

He added: 'Their shoes are round-shaped, which they use to float... Their heads are long, they wear a mask and their eyes are yellowish. They are experts at escaping.'

Some villagers described the aliens as being like 'pelacaras', strange beings from folklore that feast on human faces, fat and organs.

Terrified Peruvian villagers claim they are under attack from 7ft-tall 'aliens' dubbed 'Face Peelers' as they plead with authorities to send backup
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:shock:

I have 8 children.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

He added: 'Their shoes are round-shaped, which they use to float... 

Wearing shoes?
Eight Bit Alien

https://en.mercopress.com/2023/06/26/us ... -exercises

US/Nippon "military training exercise" in that exact area concluded right before those reports began.....
Eight Bit Alien

"Alien stuff" from South America has a strong tendency to be much more vicious and frightening than in North America or Europe.

I think its a culture of time travelling Nazis personally. They genetically modify themselves, and come back to gather information and get DNA samples from "wild" past humans to avoid bio-bottleneck. Probably also editing the timeline somewhat to change their present-state.

Just kidding.