just a thread for brokenness

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

post if it fits

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

I'm thinking of starting "Leaving Las Vegas" even though I'm already reading multiple books at once. I don't know if I should though, the back story of the author will probably make it that much more devastating.
“It is the bliss of childhood that we are being warped most when we know it the least.”-Gaddis
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

cxwx wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:51 pm I'm thinking of starting "Leaving Las Vegas" even though I'm already reading multiple books at once. I don't know if I should though, the back story of the author will probably make it that much more devastating.
i don't want this to sound cheesy, but i want you to know that you are one of my favorite people ever posted here. life is goddamn awful, but honestly every time we interacted I felt it was meaningful

you care, and that means a lot
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

cxwx

Chad wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:55 pm
cxwx wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:51 pm I'm thinking of starting "Leaving Las Vegas" even though I'm already reading multiple books at once. I don't know if I should though, the back story of the author will probably make it that much more devastating.
i don't want this to sound cheesy, but i want you to know that you are one of my favorite people ever posted here. life is goddamn awful, but honestly every time we interacted I felt it was meaningful

you care, and that means a lot
Thanks man. I hope your back isn't hurting too bad. I tweaked mine 20 years ago and it still bothers me to this day, and it was just a mild injury. Backs fucking suck.
“It is the bliss of childhood that we are being warped most when we know it the least.”-Gaddis
cxwx

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

we simply need to make things funky and/or sad...also reminder...MOSSAD AND CIA did 9/11

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

THE KILL
Jesus never gave me that bike!

cheer up mate, life's shitty enough!

unless you're a racist fuck in real life, then I'm indifferent to your pain because I don't really give a crap about some dumbass from the other side of the world...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
cxwx

THE KILL wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:40 am cheer up mate, life's shitty enough!

unless you're a racist fuck in real life, then I'm indifferent to your pain because I don't really give a crap about some dumbass from the other side of the world...
You guys need to get a handle on that Golden Dawn shit real quick.
THE KILL
Jesus never gave me that bike!

cxwx wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:21 pm
THE KILL wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:40 am cheer up mate, life's shitty enough!

You guys need to get a handle on that Golden Dawn shit real quick.
But I'm not even English...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Eight Bit Alien
I hate your life.

:lol: :lol:
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Eight Bit Alien
I hate your life.

BIRDS ARE REPTILES

NOTHIHNG MAKES SENSE
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Normalize casual euthanasia