9/11 was an inside job

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

9/11 was an inside job

Post by Chad »

I'm not a scientist...
Last edited by Chad on Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Re: 9/11 was an inside job

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Chad wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:59 pm I'm not a scientist...but I will tell you outright as a citizen of America that I disbelieve the testimony of my government

furthermore...

1) I believe that the US government, at highest levels, was either aware of or complicit in measures to destroy the twin towers

2) I will give testimony in court that the 9/11 Commission is a lie, flagrantly so, and created for the express purpose of covering government misdeeds

3) I will bring people in front of this court who will make a mockery of the United States government's statements relating to 9/11 ... Including people who have never been brought before court prior to this date, who will offer extraordinarily revealing testimony yet under non-disclosure causes
Tell us about the plandemic next.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

you obviously need tri-boosted
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

3 boosters?
Sweet, that's easy
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.