Werewolfs are real

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Werewolfs are real

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Werewoofs are real. And it's proof of so many things. Don't believe me?

Go try to step to nature in the woods then punk. Go disrespect some mafuckin moss and see where they stick your corny ass. Guess what now you're gay for 3 days.

Oh you didn't know? Gender identity is constructed by wolves just like greek numbers for bitch levels, like alpha beta etc. So if you're top dawg and you get bit by a beta bitch bluepill cuck werewoof guess what. Next full moon you're gonna be sucking down pbr, talking about teri gross to some villiager while you bite their eyes out bc there's still the werewolf component to this.

If you're gay i totally support you in every way but also if you get bit by a straightwolf you're gonna want to plan your moon phases appropriately. My uncle was gay but he got bit by a straightwolf and last weekend all he did was talk about eating pussy and polluting (it ruled).

My other uncle broke both his arms eating pussy in Vietnam bitch
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: Werewolfs are real

My nephew is retarded but we build a powered armor robot suit for him because his dad does HVAC and now we can't turn the suit off and he's become the despotic tyrant of a rural new Jersey community.

Please call the army im honestly really tired of this
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

No love ever for Werebears.

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Assuming that 100% I won’t catch faery AIDS or get my blood drunk, I’m having trouble deciding if I’d rather bang an elven chick or vampire chick. Proper ones, damnit. Not talking about cosplay or goth fatties. Pointy ears or pointy teeth?
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

First assumption would be trying to fuck a vampire would be more dangerous but the elf/pixie chick probably has a pimp that is an evil wizard or an ogre so you’ll end up with your soul in a magic jar or your guts being picked out of huge teeth with your own bones.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I got bit by a snake today, so now I'm just laying around waiting to find out what kind of snake it was. With straightwolfs and gaywolfs you can pretty much tell by looking at them, so you know what kind of day you're gonna have after the bite.

But these fucking sneak-snakes give you the nip and slink away so fast, you never know what their deal was.

Was it a smart snake, or retarded? You ever get bit by a weretard? It fucking sucks. Your insurance starts trying to play games with you saying shit like "there is no antivenom made specifically for mentally retarded snakes" and you have to fight back and get your bills covered, but the weredowns is kicking in and all you can say is PEANUT BUTTER GOOD or CHOO CHOO TIME.

I personally kinda suspect my snake was systematically racist, because i can't stop thinking about Tucker Carlson BUT I still don't want to wear an NSBM shirt in public.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

People call me superstitious or say dumb shit like "Nothing bit you, you're just trying to avoid doing the dishes again" but I've dealt with these issues my entire life.

And yeah maybe my doctor did specifically tell me that Mike and Ikes won't work as well as the lithium pills I'm supposed to take, but guess who loves candy and hates antipsychotics? That's right, hot sluts. So who's schizoaffective now bitch
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

The Bill wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:51 pm Assuming that 100% I won’t catch faery AIDS or get my blood drunk, I’m having trouble deciding if I’d rather bang an elven chick or vampire chick. Proper ones, damnit. Not talking about cosplay or goth fatties. Pointy ears or pointy teeth?
Fairy hoes literally just want you to get them pregnant and then keep the baby in another dimension. Or they replace a real baby with a fucked up one. Guess what you're paying child support either way. 18 years she got you for 18 years