America is so fucking stupid

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

America is so fucking stupid

Post by Chad »

for instance...the beauty of Japanese resistance...quelled only by the barbarism of Hiroshima...nuking cities, America glosses over

yet "Americans" see themselves as victors

these Americans Imagine they had something to do with defeating Germany in WW2, but it was just the material FDR sent

FUCK AMERICA

I'm sick and unable to travel, but I wanted to die on land that was not American

alas...
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: America is so fucking stupid

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Chad wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:45 pm for instance...the beauty of Japanese resistance...quelled only by the barbarism of Hiroshima...nuking cities, America glosses over

What was Japanese resistance? War-shinto?
What was barbarism if not for the rape of Nanking, what they did in Korea and elsewhere?
They were undoubtedly better off with their established cultural traditions than with sailor moon pedophile mcdonalds corporate nihilism, but I think they got smacked down so brutally because they went out of balance. They weren't 'resisting' anything, the world resisted them.
Chad wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:45 pm
these Americans Imagine they had something to do with defeating Germany in WW2, but it was just the material FDR sent
I don't even know what to do with this
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

What kind of response to pearl harbor would a radical romantic/traditionalist prescribe?
Reading a book about ancient Persian dervishes and complaining?
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

it is known (non-jokingly) that FDR manipulated US into WW2...

he knew about impending pearl harbor attack

it was the beginning of our new world order
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

demand the end. it is all we ask...honesty. burning, lasting honesty.

I know Bronze Age Pervert...he is nice...but we all just live
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Chad wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:15 pm it is known (non-jokingly) that FDR manipulated US into WW2...

he knew about impending pearl harbor attack

it was the beginning of our new world order
so you don't answer my question, and then go two layers deep into conspiracy-fantasy in an act of evasion. Sweet.

CHAD I LOVE YOU BUT YOU ALWAYS REFUSE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR CLARIFY YOUR STATEMENTS AT ALL

IM JUST TRYING TO TALK TO YOU HERE

STOP BEING A SECRET WIZARD, ACCEPT CHALLENGES
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I remember Nevets describing everything bad about the United States being amplified in Japan and any culture the nation had being completely depleted and sucked dry decade ago. I believed he described it as the only place on earth where you can be in a crowd of thousands of people and feel absolutely alone.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I don't know what the appropriate response should be. bronze age pervert is actually amazing, and if youth connect with that...great

I never lie...only hope is self-belief. if enough strong, intelligent Men begin to create a new reality...it could happen

if not, it dies

it's important to realize how final death is
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

SECRET WIZARD
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Just get to the part where you say the Jews did Pearl Harbor, Chad. Cut the foreplay already.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

1. I'm gay
2. My dick is small
3. I've never seen my own dick
4. I'm gay and my dick is small and my balls are too
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:58 pm
Chad wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:45 pm for instance...the beauty of Japanese resistance...quelled only by the barbarism of Hiroshima...nuking cities, America glosses over

What was Japanese resistance? War-shinto?
What was barbarism if not for the rape of Nanking, what they did in Korea and elsewhere?
They were undoubtedly better off with their established cultural traditions than with sailor moon pedophile mcdonalds corporate nihilism, but I think they got smacked down so brutally because they went out of balance. They weren't 'resisting' anything, the world resisted them.
Yeah I was going to say, the Japanese inability to admit defeat was fed by the fascist and imperialist Japanese ideology that reigned at that time, and it's nothing that should be romanticized. Among else, forcing the inhabitants of the Ryukyu islands (Okinawa, which had been its own kingdom since the 1870s until it was annexed by the mainland Japanese) to commit suicide so they would not be "dishonoured" by surrendering to the enemy was hardly "beautiful".

EBA: In the context of fascist Japan, it's not that easy to say what the "established cultural norms" actually were - the military government's propaganda plugged into romantic notions of self-sacrifice found in or projected onto Bushido, but grossly distorted what it meant for example to be a samurai. Under Tokugawa rule (starting at the beginning of the 17th century!), the samurai, as a social class, quickly became bureaucrats who spent most of their time gambling and hanging out in whorehouses. Bhuddism, which definitely was an integral part of Japanese culture, was painted as anti-Japanese due to its peaceful ideology, and Shinto was warped into State Shinto, which became less of a religious and more of a nationalist ideology.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Can't believe you people still bother with this conspiracy.txt loser
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

THE KILL wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:51 am EBA: In the context of fascist Japan, it's not that easy to say what the "established cultural norms" actually were - the military government's propaganda plugged into romantic notions of self-sacrifice found in or projected onto Bushido, but grossly distorted what it meant for example to be a samurai. Under Tokugawa rule (starting at the beginning of the 17th century!), the samurai, as a social class, quickly became bureaucrats who spent most of their time gambling and hanging out in whorehouses. Bhuddism, which definitely was an integral part of Japanese culture, was painted as anti-Japanese due to its peaceful ideology, and Shinto was warped into State Shinto, which became less of a religious and more of a nationalist ideology.
I agree /w pretty much everything yer saying. I didn't get into it too much but I guess I was saying that Japan's troubles started because of an initial, self-generated distortion of tradition, not the day someone showed up to change those traditions. I think both things seem to have caused problems to say the least*.

Also I don't know anything about Japan whatsoever, or even history really, I'm just some strange retarded guy with headphones on. I don't know why I even talk about anything, I only really understand Frankenstein movies. I just really like talking to Chad.

The idea of tradition is obviously wacky anyway, these threads are a funny thing because I always try to start inside Chad's house (using my interpretation of his perspective as a starting point).

The weirdest part about considering radical romantic nationalism (or whatever you want to call this thing Japan and Germany did) in modern times is trying to remember that what these people did with themselves was always diametrically opposed to what they said their principles were. I still don't really understand how we got to the point where weird kids in the modern world are digesting and deeply internalizing vintage propaganda-ideology from dead states, but once Twitter started filling up with actual first world neo-soviets and nazi-anime-avatars I started thinking about this stuff a lot.

I get to a point sometimes where in considering these positions, I start taking them at face value without realizing it - playing devil's advocate and going, "Okay so this guy thinks we should have a brutal dictatorship of the noble proletariat, so why do I say we shouldn't? Then this other guy says that ethnicity is the base unit of a civilization, why should I say that's a bad idea?" and like weeks will go by thinking about that, before I remember that the working class in the USSR had no power at all, and what happened in Germany had no basis in cultural tradition whatsoever and all of their ideas about ancient authenticity were totally new and fake.

So the people who are talking about this stuff really are totally lost in foggy idea-world.

* Yes I will fence-sit this question and nobody can stop me
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Toilet Fleet wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:21 am Can't believe you people still bother with this conspiracy.txt loser
chad is a noble soul

the day his drops stop appearing on my screen will be a sad one