ChrisinLA

Music posts are a bannable offense.
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Re: ChrisinLA

Post by chrisinLA »

And I'm sorry to joke around laughingly at your life's work, but your life's work it total bullshit.

Your 15 second appearance on RT was total bullshit.

Your retweeting Chinese state media about an embassy bombing 23 years ago is total bullshit.

Your having sex with skinheads from the streets of downtown Toronto and standing idly by while they got beaten up by anti-facists is bullshit

Your marriage to Richard Spencer for clickbait in exchange for him abusing you is bullshit.

Your life is bullshit.

I guess you're going to be a senior citizen in a few short years, so try to do something meaningful with the rest of it.

Marry a black guy and experience a big dong that isn't made of plastic...

Go try mariachi music...

Give into your obvious lesbian desires...

Make a change for the better.
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Out of all the people in the world you had to chase after the man-skirt of as-close an approximation of Eric Cartman as you could find in real life.

Trying to build a Twitter following of brain-dead morons. But you know they won't take orders from a woman so you gotta find another Cartman.

Take this opportunity to jump the tracks you're on and make your life less than a quasi-Southpark joke IRL.

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

it's been 3 months dude :lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

chrisinLA wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:29 pm And I'm sorry to joke around laughingly at your life's work, but your life's work it total bullshit.

*cough*
Ill body
/
Ill will
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

PWNED by a black guy

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

What do the Russian speaking separatists mean by "fascism" ?
Just how retarded are "Nina's people"

The answer will shock you!

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Hey guys, Facism, Nazism, you should like it

Hey guys, ME!. My gay pride t-shirt, and bull dyke face says it all!
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

I think she's just fucking crazy fake kaka...
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

the awesome Assassin wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:15 pm I think she's just fucking crazy fake kaka...
Now be honest here. If it takes THAT MUCH MAKEUP to make her look like that, do you really want to see the real her?

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

If Nina was younger and prettier and not a Russian/white supremacist troll, not to mention if she was actually Russian born and raised there. Arina, Roman no fuckerz friend.

She's actually pleasant and fun to be around.

This is the stereotypical Russian girl Nina tried so hard to be but failed so miserably.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

The part of the song about "keeping Mongolians in a cage" is actually referring to the genocide and imprisonment of Mongol Yakutians by "Nina's people"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakha
The Russians colonised and incorporated the area as Yakutsk Oblast into the Tsardom of Russia in the early-mid 17th century, obliging the indigenous peoples of the area to pay fur tribute. While the initial period following the Russian conquest saw the Sakha population drop by 70%
ENJOY THIS NEW TWIST ON A TIMELESS CLASSIC. Now more relevant than ever!

When Putin found out Brittney Griner was gay, he refused to let her go. "Vee keeps her heres in Russia where she belong" - Putin
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"If we cannot have new Brittany Griner to play sissoring with Nina's friends...." - Putin

https://web.archive.org/web/20210731152 ... m/players/

"We will make new Brittany Griner with military surgery: " - Putin

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... penis.html

"As you can see, nobody want to talk about it in Russia, but it OK (with Nina)" - Putin

"Comrade Trump is OK with anything Russia says. Still scared of pee tape. So it all good." - Putin

https://www.businessinsider.com/christo ... ts-2021-10

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"Oh, and thanks to death metal lyrics, we would have never thought of this by ourselves" - Putin

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

BARKS! wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:16 am
Love is in the sun, and you are the farthest thing of all from that.
Though you are not really Russian, but rather a sad Canadian bitch who wishes she was; and even though dumbass Roman No Fuckerz YouTuber and his girl Arina are 10 billion times more Russian than you, but know enough that invading Ukraine and killing off elderly people, children, and those too sick to run away is wrong;

and though the people you applaud daily, hourly, on your Twitter feed do nothing but kill innocents, steal alcohol, get drunk and peel open peoples' hands, feet and dicks as if they were bananas to have something to tell their creepy Russian mama about... before they blow them all up to hide the evidence in a false flag missle strike...

You and your creepy, thoughtless Hannibal Lecter vindictive Russian people are VERY WARM AND CUDDLY; very CLOSE to "the sun" and all the love it provides.
Especially when your Russian state TV newscasters threaten every European city with nuclear weapon strikes on the evening news for trying to protect innocent people that were attacked for no apparent reason.

"Mommy, who is daddy?"

"Oh, he's some hate monger who got a guy killed in Charlottesville when he tried to get white supremacists to rally behind getting rid of blacks. You know, just your normal father figure material for a Russian lady'"

"I would have married an actual literal steaming pile of shit and made love to it daily for U.S. citizenship. You know, citizenship to that horrible county that makes us all miserable that I complain about daily on Twitter."

"oh, thanks mama, I'll go throw myself off a building now"

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

The Russian government is flaying people alive for amusement purposes and this is what average Russians are doing. And of course retarded Nina is promoting it all on her Twitter.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"strip some more skin off those penises Nina, us Russians like to suck zem dicks raw. Zee Russian way. Like Putin" - Russia's gay

"and who cares if Uniqlo and McDonalds are gone. Look, we can still buy what we really need from China" - Russia's gay

"Russian Federation"

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mq00yKM
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

As a matter of fact Nina, I'll bet you look just like your Russian dad, breasts and all.
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

I honestly probably have enough kids as it is, but Nina honestly makes me want to pay off a Russian bitch to have a couple more for me. So that they can honestly say they are authentically more Russian than her, denounce everything she says, and denounce the slaughter of innocent people in Ukraine.

Oh, and no lab grown kids, the good old fashioned way. That shit costs a ton of money anyway.

Maybe name 'em Svetlana-bitchen'-skyia and Vladipoutine or something.

100% Serious on this one.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

I'll have to get a Yakutian. I can't stand white girl honkey face. Especially the ugly Russian ones.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Im gay and my dick is small
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:32 am Im gay and my dick is small
Every time you post that it sounds like you have a dominatrix with her fist up your ass telling you to post it or she won't orchestrate your man to man blow jobs anymore.
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

This is the type of lady Richard Spencer ACTUALLY REALLY wanted to marry, to fit with his whole Hitler thing. It's unfortunate that he ignored Nina's face and thought Russia was "close enough". It was bound to end hurtfully.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

I think Richard Spencer was looking for a cross between this:

And the wife of the Nazi luny in the Slayer Pride in Prejudice video:

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/eF5iMLldBzE?t=303

Like Hitler's own luny wife stuck it out right up to the double suicide.

I think he settled for Nina, and was angry about it.
Degree Absolute
DO THE DEW!

Post by Degree Absolute »

Where are the tit pics? I wish I had my old computer from years ago since the pic was definitely saved on it. 😢
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Degree Absolute wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:41 pm Where are the tit pics? I wish I had my old computer from years ago since the pic was definitely saved on it. 😢
It was on the old Relapse.com bulletin board.

Nina posted topless pics with semi-translucent red salad bowls because she had no real friends and wanted attention from strangers. I reposted the pic with her nipples traced out in Photoshop.

Then she later showed up at the laplandmetal concert in Ohio and everybody including King Fowley said her Russian accent sounded extremely fake.

Then she went out with the nazi skinheads in Toronto and one posted that she just stood there and watched them get beat up while anti-facists pummeled them.

A few years later she showed up for a 5 minute clip on RT (Russian Television) looking confused and autistic. I think that 5 minutes of 3rd party internet TV was the high point of her "career".

Then she resurfaced again rebranded as Richard Spencer's estranged and bizarre Canadian/Russian wife.

Now she is trying to rebrand herself as the bitch on Twitter who supports Putin's aggression in Europe and the killing of innocent people in Ukraine even though she isn't really Russian and never had to live in Putin's Russia.

All of her rebrandings thus far have failed miserably.

Like a milk cow, she has big tits.

Nature gave her something so people wouldn't instantly look away.