ChrisinLA

Music posts are a bannable offense.
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Re: ChrisinLA

Post by chrisinLA »

"I'm a washed up has been actor who's blacklisted.
I wanna rape, but I am oppressed in my homeland. Can Russia help me too?"
- Steven Seagal
:putin
"Why not?"
- Putin

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"Oh great genie of the Putin, there is one more wish. Please take Nina back. Fly her to the Russian home she never wanted right now?"
- ChrisInLA
"Oh FUCK NO! We're not taking that shit back!"
- Putin
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"A black woman with dreads tried to vape cannibis oil, something that is "totally uncommon" "
"9 years hard labor. She is so big, strong and tall. Will do work of 5 Russian men, peg her male cellmates nice and good. After she gets AIDS in Russian prison we send her to front line in Ukraine to rape men, da?"
- Putin
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"I wish I had a Dragon I could fly to the Kremlin"
George R.R. Martin
"Burn them all [sic]"

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"War, death, torture and rape are funny little things you play with Lego bricks"
- Nina
"I'm a 42 year old woman with 2 small children I seemingly neglect for Twitter and I married a neo-Nazi and tried to make him fuhrer so I could gain power as a woman. My opinions and decision making skills are golden. My priorities in life are in check."
- Nina
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-divo ... rd-spencer
"Woops"
- Nina
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"And by defeating the Nazis with special military operation, we can once and for all stamp out all the resulting gay pride parades."
- Putin
https://www.google.com/search?q=http%3A ... ws%2F69695

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"My little bitch Internaut troll will FREEZE YOU!
...in her mind that is.
And YOU WILL BELIEVE it and humor her because you haven't had pussy in years, and in your miserable existence you think there is a 0.001% chance she will come out from behind her keyboard cave to thank you with sex for your likes and support on Twitter. You will ignore her facial features. You know better, but you are so pathetic you don't care."
- Putin
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

It’s not even ten AM in LA yet Chris.
Ill body
/
Ill will
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

As not to attract attention, I pretended to be a Russian female to infiltrate Nina's telegram group.

What happened?

I got tons of unsolicited calls and private messages from Russian men WHO HAVE NO INTEREST in Russia or its politics or special military operation from Nina's Telegram group.

They just wanna smash any piece of pussy they can find online.

So who are Nina's pro-Russian followers that make up the %0.5 of the Twitter followers she didn't buy from an Indian "buy Twitter followers" website?

People that wanna stick their cocks in her saggy old tits and nothing more. Which is exactly what I thought.

Why does she carry on this Twitter charade?

Because she is a truly pathetic human being.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Don't take Ukraine's word for it. Listen to this

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"A girl must be feminin and wear dresses and skirts. A girl must keep the house clean and cozy; her husband well fed; her children content. A girl must be weaker than the man in business and career and if she feels that she's smarter or stronger, as a wise woman she should pretend that she is not."
- Eli from Russia
This is the very first thing Eli from Russia says in this video. Eli has a HALF MILLION REAL, ACTUAL NON-FAKE subscribers that actually do care about Russia and don't simply want to use her as a dick pin cushion.

This proves that Nina is actually even a huge loser by her very own Russian standards for what makes a good woman.

She can't even cut it as a Russian woman.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

So you may be asking yourself at this point, how do people like Nina say shit like this publicly and sleep at night?

It turns out that almost all of the Russian propaganda peddlers including her no longer have a soul.

Watch and learn:
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Some Russian parents did a GOOD JOB at teaching environmental adaptation skills to their children. Nina's parents did an AWFUL JOB as you all can see. These adaptation skills are not unique to Russians. The ability to adapt to your environment is key to survival in the context of evolution itself.

Instead of Nina adapting to life in her environment, she is trying to change her environment to adapt to her. Instead of marrying a good husband candidate in the context of her environment she went with an extremist outlier, thinking he would be sympathetic to her ideals. Now her family is in a worse position because of it going forward.

Trying to reach out to English speaking people with the message that Russia is right in torturing and enslaving Ukraine will never work. Her boy Roman "no fuckerz" and Eli from Russia were WAY TOO SMART to try to do that; which is why they are successful. Had she done a Russian language Twitter, she would have been drowned in the other Russian propagandist voices. There simply is no way forward in this traffic lane.

Nina can't accept what she is, where she is, or what she has become. Until she does, she will continue to suffer. Such is the law of nature itself.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

The Nina lie:

Truth

https://www.ponarseurasia.org/does-the- ... or-russia/
Historically, pogroms in Russia have been instigated by the government in order to divert public attention and the blame for social problems elsewhere. The anti-Jewish pogroms (pogrom being a word from the Russian root term “to thunder”) in the late nineteenth century, for example, were an outgrowth of attempts to displace blame for late Tsarist era social problems onto the Jews.

As explained by an actual Russian the dude that wrote the song Nina is crazy about is cringe and he's a laughing stock with his "blades of Russian wheat dreads"

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

What a talented female guitarist. I wonder why she doesn't want to say where she's from?

Is she afraid people won't like her if they know?

Why is she "showing her Russian boobie" to get people to watch her videos now?

Don't we know somebody else that does this on Twitter?

She used to play cannibal corpse but now dresses like an elf with her boobie out for Patreon $1 subs?
Russian woman strategy SUCKS

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

The Ukrainians are SO SAD to See "Nina's people" go. Just look at them crying for "Nina's people" to come back after they ran away

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Russians are now reacting to losing the only big city they managed to take over in this war against Ukraine:

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

So what did Nina and Putin actually manage to stop?

I give you Aloona Larionova. A Russian speaking Ukrainian YouTuber influencer who can basically no longer make videos because they are bombing the civilian power station that allows her computer camera to work so she can upload videos to YouTube.

They wanted to be treated like heroes by Russian speaking people in Ukraine right?

You would have thought they would have sent Aloona and other Ukrainians care packages with cookies and dildos. BUT NO!
They bombed the shit out of them instead. Now Russian speaking Aloona in Ukraine calls Russians Orcs and prays every night that they die in the consuming fires of hell.

I'd say Putin and Nina have done exactly the opposite than win the hearts and minds of Russian speakers in Ukraine and Aloona is one of 10,000,000 examples you can easily find if you look.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Kherson is SUCH BIG NEWS for Russia?

Why is Nina not mentioning it anywhere on her Twitter?

What's the matter?

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Party like a Russian, "be like Nina".

Oh wait, Nina's parents ran away from their Russian poor ass shitty country to Canada when she was a child.
And now she spends her time, not caring for her children or working to put food on the table, but wasting time on Twitter criticizing the people who took her and her shitty family in as a charity case, up and to this day from the comfort of the mid-west of the USA.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

You know Nina, when Zack the Russian went to your Twitter feed and saw that fat ass, he decided to turn and support Ukraine. You are actually turning people against Putin with your ugly smelly fat ass. I hope you notice.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

The people of Kherson really miss "your boys" Nina.
Why they have to go run away like that?

Are U gonna talk about this in your Twitter or keep ignoring it like a Putin puppet?

Come on and tell everybody how Russia made life in the occupied city of Kherson so very good they are all crying for Putin to return?

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

You really overextended your tiddy credit this time Nina.

Your tits are essentially dead to me.

And dead to most others as well except for the creepy Russians that lurk in your Telegram looking for cheap online sex.

You're no longer a young immigrant girl with perky breasts. You're a broke old maid stuck with 2 kids from a failed neo-nazi marriage and a huge ass and sagging boobs that would shock anyone to see them drop to the floor out of your support bra. Your face is about as pretty as a toothless French Canadian lumberjack and you're stuck in the back-woods of mid-west America where you pretend to like it basically forever.

There are so many better tiddy girls on the Internet than you it's ridiculous. You are no longer special. You are now an aberration of big titty girls everywhere.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Although the Russians won't swap Viktor Bout for Brittney Griner, they swapped multiple Ukrainian prisoners to get one Russian soldier back who they freed from a 30 year sentence in Russian Prison a couple months earlier as cannon fodder for Putin's chef (Wagner Group). Yes, literally Putin's ex-con chef that cooks him dinner.

Why was this Russian soldier so important to get back?
Because they had to make a public snuff video of him getting his head smashed in with a sledgehammer of course!!!

They needed to show the world what Russian due process and rule of civilized society is all about. And they did.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/sl ... 022-11-13/

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

By day Putin's ex-convict lunch lady. By night his special forces elite unit leader who empties Russia's prisons of convicts with AIDS and more to put on Russia's front lines with no training. Probably hoping they'll rape and spread HIV.

When the convicts fail to die as cannon fodder, they do prisoner swaps to get them back so they can bash their heads to pulp like The Mountain in Game of Thrones with sledgehammers and make snuff videos of it to distribute on Telegram.
My lunch lady,
My ex-convict,
My special forces director,
My snuff movie producer,
You do it all, only in Russia
- Putin