Post by pooptastik »

June 3rd - Copenhagen, Denmark - Unearthed Morbidity
June 4th - Weimar, Germany - Wunderbar
June 5th - Freiburg, Germany - Slow Club
June 6th - Warsaw, Poland - Poglos
June 7th - Kosice, Slovakia - Colloseum
Jube 8th - Prague, Czech Republic - Club 007
June 9th - Wolfasurg, Germany - Sauna-Klub

Miasmatic Necrosis is coming over your side of the pond and gonna be touring with Septage.

I would love to see you any of you guys, come by and say "hi!" or you can punch me in the nuts, that's cool too!
Krieg
from the moon

Re: Euro homies!

Post by Krieg »

Please post the tour dates, it is not like you are Bon Jovi to find them easily.

Edit: Ok, I realised the dates are there and my workplace was filtering the facebookerisch hotpiclink. Man, your Germandates sux. Wolfsburg is more than 200 km away from here, but that Sauna sounds interesting. Sauna is always naked in Germany, Paulo will like it.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Man, is it so hard to not be a condescending entitled sadsack for a change? It's not like you're somebody anybody here really gives a shit about you know...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

yeah, sorry. it was really hard to get Berlin. With everyone trying to book shows when there are less venues, it was a lot harder to book shows, especially for us who are basically unknown.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

pooptastik wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:50 pm yeah, sorry. it was really hard to get Berlin. With everyone trying to book shows when there are less venues, it was a lot harder to book shows, especially for us who are basically unknown.
Sure, totally understandable. Berlin didn't even recover yet from the covirona, there are not many events happening and several places went tits up. I will check if I can make it to Weimar or Freiburg. Anyway, I am not joking about the Sauna, it is naked here, I guess it will be a good experience, totally awkward for people who are not used to.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

I would have liked to come, mosh, and say hi, but unfortunately, the closest venue is almost 300 kilometers from where I live... but I hope you'll have heaps of fun! and do go to a German sauna (not necessarily with Krieg, though), I mean you get to see tons of attractive nekid people there.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

There's about a 0.001 chance that I might make it to the show in Freiburg... but it's not zero.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
pooptastik

Post by pooptastik »

If there are any spots that we should check out along the way, please do let us know! I'm so ready for currywurst, pierogis, and goulash. If you guys also know any good coffee and vegan spots, the other guys would totally appreciate it!
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

pooptastik wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:03 pm If there are any spots that we should check out along the way, please do let us know! I'm so ready for currywurst, pierogis, and goulash. If you guys also know any good coffee and vegan spots, the other guys would totally appreciate it!
Berlin is probably vegan capital of Europe. I assume you will drive by on your way to Warsaw. If you do a lunch stop in Berlin you could go the "RAW Gelaende" (some hippie occupied 'cultural' area), there are tons of vegan options around that area. But unfortunately that day you will have a very long drive.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

it's not just krieg's moonternet - I can't see that image either, Paulo
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
pooptastik

Post by pooptastik »

Necrometer wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:11 am it's not just krieg's moonternet - I can't see that image either, Paulo
Crap! Sorry guys! I was using the facebook link.

My bad!
Krieg wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:01 am
pooptastik wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:03 pm If there are any spots that we should check out along the way, please do let us know! I'm so ready for currywurst, pierogis, and goulash. If you guys also know any good coffee and vegan spots, the other guys would totally appreciate it!
Berlin is probably vegan capital of Europe. I assume you will drive by on your way to Warsaw. If you do a lunch stop in Berlin you could go the "RAW Gelaende" (some hippie occupied 'cultural' area), there are tons of vegan options around that area. But unfortunately that day you will have a very long drive.
Yeah the drive will be around 10 hours. If we do hit up Berlin, we will keep an eye out for that place! THANKS!
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Krieg is a french faggot
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
pooptastik

Post by pooptastik »

Speaking of....did you guys hear the new GRONIBARD?!

Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:26 pm Krieg is a french faggot
Don't be a meanie, I like you.
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

:lol: Sorry old friend, habits die hard. We used to be absolutely savage to each other here. I'm just being a moron :drooly:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7