Post like you're on Reddit

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Look what I found in the wild!

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: Post like you're on Reddit

Friendly Reminder: Phillips head screwdrivers are the ones with FOUR right angles!
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

@steezbot give this guy some steez please
Image Certified Poster
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:32 pm Friendly Reminder: Phillips head screwdrivers are the ones with FOUR right angles!
r/UsernameChecksOut
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

"they live" has the greatest fight in movie history!!
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Beep boop! Automod here with a quick reminder to never post about music on r/eeeeeeeeeeeeee or other subs under any circumstances. Musickposting puts you in violation of both our rules and Reddit’s TOS, and therefore puts this sub at risk of ban. If you musickpost/encourage musickpost of any kind, you will be banned from participating in either sub. Satirizing of posts should stay within this sub, which means that participating directly in linked posts should either be done in good faith or not at all.

Want some boring, lonely, discussion that neither r/eeeeeee nor Reddit itself can provide? Join our official discord: https://discord.com/channels/9033587172 ... 7758677063

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

HAHAHAHA
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Geeheeb wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:07 am Beep boop! Automod here with a quick reminder to never post about music on r/eeeeeeeeeeeeee or other subs under any circumstances. Musickposting puts you in violation of both our rules and Reddit’s TOS, and therefore puts this sub at risk of ban. If you musickpost/encourage musickpost of any kind, you will be banned from participating in either sub. Satirizing of posts should stay within this sub, which means that participating directly in linked posts should either be done in good faith or not at all.

Want some boring, lonely, discussion that neither r/eeeeeee nor Reddit itself can provide? Join our official discord: https://discord.com/channels/9033587172 ... 7758677063

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
This, dear sir, has earned you an updoot. In fact, take all my updoots! Updoot storm incoming!
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!