I HATE CONSERVATIVES
63%

Total votes: 19

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: THREAD TO TALK ABOUT CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:58 am
Brutus Frank wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:31 am "My penis exists in my head. I swear to god I’m a male,” Hale, who had started to go by Aiden at the time of the shooting, wrote on one page in their diary, four dozen pages of which were obtained by the Tennessee Star.

The entry also described Hales’ agonizing experience as a trans man and included at least one drawing, referencing Hale’s desire to have sex with women.

https://nypost.com/2024/06/07/us-news/t ... ary-penis/
Yes, it's actually the trans agenda that causes school shootings.

I've been seeing this elsewhere lately because I spend too much time on Twixxer, and it's fucking hilarious.
Are you question the validity of then New York Post as a source!?
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Would you have the goodness, pardon the intrusion, to hold my little doggy?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:18 am Are you question the validity of then New York Post as a source!?
See, I'm not sure if I should believe them because they're "not woke" or trash them because they're "mainstream legacy media". It's really hard to keep up with this shit.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Whee of the Dead
I hate your life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

The right wing's attempt to hijack mass shootings as a trans people problem is my favorite current trope.
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:20 am
cxwx wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:18 am Are you question the validity of then New York Post as a source!?
See, I'm not sure if I should believe them because they're "not woke" or trash them because they're "mainstream legacy media". It's really hard to keep up with this shit.
I don't typically engage with the original poster and have them foe'd but this really pisses me off. Let's assume for a moment the conceit of the article is correct which would suggest that trans people are more prone to violent psychosis. ( even though that majority of mass shooters in the United States would self identify as white heterosexual males). Wouldn't that be even MORE of a reason that we should be providing treatment/empathy for people who experience gender dysphoria? Instead of wanting to shovel them all into one big leper colony. If people told me constantly every day of my life I was some kind of freak just for existing I'd be prone to have a psychotic break also. But of course Thor will say "that's not what I mean at all" and post some stupid emoji. I really wish he'd fuck off forever.

EDIT: and I'm sure the virtually unregulated access to fire arms in the United States couldn't possibly be a contributing factor.
Last edited by cxwx on Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:54 am Let's assume for a moment the conceit article is correct which would suggest that trans people are more prone to violent psychosis. ( even though that majority of mass shooters in the United States would self identify as white heterosexual males). Wouldn't that be even MORE of a reason that we should be providing treatment/empathy for people who experience gender dysphoria? Instead of wanting to shovel them all into one big leper colony.
That's one of the many reasons why this is so funny. It reveals so, so much about how right-wing ideology works. When a trans person does a mass shooting, it's evidence that trans people are BAD and inherently violent, it can't be the result of systemic conditions because nothing ever is, unless a straight cis white person does it, of course. I can't get mad about it anymore, it's just fucking hilarious to me how these people cannot ever stop showing their whole damn ass for one second.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Reason TV were relentlessly sucking this guys dick when he got into office. Not so much now as he appears to be Pinochet reincarnated. The best part is him paying tens of thousand of dollars to have his dog cloned four times while people starve.
( before any dipshits open their gob, I'm aware that Pinochet was from Chile .)
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Why are Proud Boys so into Francisco Franco?
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:08 pm Why are Proud Boys so into Francisco Franco?
The guy who managed to win the Spanish civil war, defacto tie the government to the catholic church, and basically restore the Spanish monarchy to power as one of his dying acts? Gee, I wonder why
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:08 pm Why are Proud Boys so into Francisco Franco?
Because he's a fascist most people haven't heard about, so he's the weaselliest option to hitch your wagon to if you're a Nazi but don't want people to be mean to you.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

spacehamster wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:13 am
Because he's a fascist most people haven't heard about, so he's the weaselliest option to hitch your wagon to if you're a Nazi but don't want people to be mean to you.
Who TF has never heard of Franco?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Brutus Frank wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:44 am
Who TF has never heard of Franco?
The kind of person who thinks fascism is just a word the left made up to discredit "normal people".
godofdeadlydeath
Olde Timer

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

"Oh, you just think anyone who is against human rights is a fascist!" - most fascists I see on social media
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://linktr.ee/unharrowed
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I was only asking because apparently a lot of the people who had been trying to dox the Trump jury members were claiming to be proud boys and kept ranting about Franco and hanging people.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

godofdeadlydeath
Olde Timer

Well both trials were kind of bullshit misdemeanor charges getting turned into a bigger thing for political reasons, so the fact that the justice system is "working" isn't saying a lot here. Charlie is a fuckhead though.

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:56 pm Well both trials were kind of bullshit misdemeanor charges getting turned into a bigger thing for political reasons, so the fact that the justice system is "working" isn't saying a lot here. Charlie is a fuckhead though.
I don't agree. Trump and Hunter both belong in prison for as long as possible. It isn't just the one gun charge with Hunter, he's committed hundreds of well documented crimes. ( if you want to make the argument his drug and hooker crimes shouldn't be considered crimes in the first place I'm all for it but if we are judging him by his own fathers 3 strikes your out standard he should be locked up for years) he's a playboy who gets away with murder, fuck him, he should rot. Trumps even worse because I'm of the opinion that white collar crime is even more destructive to society than street crime. He's a playboy who gets away with murder, fuck him, let him rot.
godofdeadlydeath
Olde Timer

Yeah that's fine I honestly don't really pay attention to the "Biden Crime Family" so if he's a piece of shit, I'm glad he's guilty and should serve some time

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:17 pm Yeah that's fine I honestly don't really pay attention to the "Biden Crime Family" so if he's a piece of shit, I'm glad he's guilty and should serve some time
I don't personally care if Hunter smoked a metric or crack or buttfucked 10000 hoochies, I'm just judging him by the standard of the law that would be applied to any other downtrodden slob who did the same shit.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

THE KILL
Olde Timer

Post by THE KILL »

Not the worst rasslin' promo I've seen
The Bill wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:02 am My COCK: A-doodle-doo fun time play whistle. Potential chocking hazard for babies and pets.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

My money is on that being a LARPing grift where PATRIOTS are going to sign up only to get pressured into paying militia dues and participate in some MLM type bullshit for preppers. Not to say that it shouldn't be taken seriously - it could quickly springboard into more 3%er type groups through the localized organization efforts alone. But it's hard to not laugh when they're touting dorks like Stew Peters and Silk as champions of the cause.
Eight Bit Alien
need...miss...want...

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Sometimes I'm kinda jealous of the adventures you guys go on. I have no idea who any of those people are and I've never done battle with militias, or their social media profiles. It sounds like a world filled with intrigue and stakes
livid dealer wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 am DIO NEVER JUMPED ON WHAT WAS POPULAR (THE PROVERBIAL BANDWAGON)

AND DIO DIDNT FUCK GUYS
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Because the Daily Wire's anti-woke razorblades weren't stupid enough, you can now also buy anti-woke water.
The label tells consumers that "this water isn't free, but your speech is" and its marketing seems to suggest that by simply drinking the special "anti-woke" water that consumers are engaging in an act of rebellion.

Clark pitches the product - where a 12-pack of 16.9oz bottles cost $21 - by insisting that every sip of the conservative water is “not just refreshing, it’s rebellious, and it’s unapologetic to drink this in public.”
These are the same people who complain that "the left brings politics into everything." You can't make this shit up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-woke-wa ... 48764.html