37%
I HATE CONSERVATIVES
63%

Total votes: 19

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: THREAD TO TALK ABOUT CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT

Post by cxwx »

Some climate activist dumped of orange dust on Stonehenge. Not sure who they think this is going to sway to their cause. If you want to knock down statues of captain Horace Q Aloysius Dauterive III in Mississippi I'm all for it.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Would you have the goodness, pardon the intrusion, to hold my little doggy?
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

cxwx wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:39 pm Some climate activist dumped of orange dust on Stonehenge. Not sure who they think this is going to sway to their cause.
Not sure how annoying and pissing people off helps a cause. Show pics of how climate change hurts puppies and you have my support. Vandalism just makes me want to kill you.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

The Bill wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:18 am Not sure how annoying and pissing people off helps a cause. Show pics of how climate change hurts puppies and you have my support. Vandalism just makes me want to kill you.
Appealing to people's empathy doesn't work either. Those puppies are just crisis actors, man.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:59 am
The Bill wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:18 am Not sure how annoying and pissing people off helps a cause. Show pics of how climate change hurts puppies and you have my support. Vandalism just makes me want to kill you.
Appealing to people's empathy doesn't work either. Those puppies are just crisis actors, man.
Well, Scooby-Doo is a better actor than most of the Gen Z slapnuts. I do like that Jenna Ortega, though. Still, Scrappy-Doo acts circles around her.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I'm going to try to not go into a rant and there could probably be an hour long dissection of the amount of half truths, misdirection, sociopathy, real time goal post shifting Skhrellix does in real time here in this this short snippet but at around 48 seconds when he claims he's "invented drugs" I assume if we're giving him the broadest possible definition of invention he's referring being an overseer? He has a degree in business admiration. I'm unaware of him having any form of medical or chemical engineering knowledge at all. This was the same argument he tried to present to a judge as to why he should be allowed an early release during the pandemic because his expertise in drug creation could help the world suffering from Covid and the judge told him to shove it up his ass. I wish How Are Mortiis Gaotse was still around as I feel like he could articulate this stuff a lot better.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The Chevron Doctrine being struck down is probably the single biggest blow to EPA, OSHA and broadly speaking all forms of safety regulations across the United States. Be prepared for filth in your food, pollutants in your water and cancer levels to increase. This is the best example of why right wing politicians should be kept away from judge appointments at all cost. No matter how much you might personally despise the Democratic Party, and I despise them as well. Voting is simply a tool for harm reduction.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:54 pm The Chevron Doctrine being struck down is probably the single biggest blow to EPA, OSHA and broadly speaking all forms of safety regulations across the United States.
The shouldn't have gone after pistol braces and bump stocks after saying they were legal for a decade only to reverse that decision arbitrarily after multiple people set up million dollar businesses, and millions of people were threatened to be turned into felons.

Reap, sow, etc
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:25 am
cxwx wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:54 pm The Chevron Doctrine being struck down is probably the single biggest blow to EPA, OSHA and broadly speaking all forms of safety regulations across the United States.
The shouldn't have gone after pistol braces and bump stocks after saying they were legal for a decade only to reverse that decision arbitrarily after multiple people set up million dollar businesses, and millions of people were threatened to be turned into felons.

Reap, sow, etc
The two cases have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

If we want to get into the whole bumpstock debate I'll just say gun nuts opinions on them seem to be rather strange as they will say they are basically just toys that make the gun less accurate anyways. ( if they are just fun gimmicks then why all the concern over them being banned in the first place, so called second amendment advocates never seem to get upset when thousand of other unsafe products are banned or restricted every year ). It maybe true in some scenarios where the rifle is far less accurate the same way any fully automatic, or pseudo fully automatic weapon in the case of bump stocks are but that distinction becomes null and void when you're dumping magazines into a sea of people packed together like sardines, then bump stocks would make the weapon far more lethal. You know this Carver, guns are kinda your thing.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Aren't you some kind of anarchistic anyways? What the fuck do you care about what the constitution says about anything? What's the founding father's authority based on? What happened to the idea of all authority being inherently unjust and the onus is on authority itself to prove its legitimacy? Fuck off Thor.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

The ATF sucks, so let's poison the water and get rid of food regulations. That'll learn them thar libruhls.

AGHAGHAGHAGHAGH.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:57 am The ATF sucks, so let's poison the water and get rid of food regulations. That'll learn them thar libruhls.

AGHAGHAGHAGHAGH.
The same type of republicans will turn around and say it's a communist plot to depopulate America when infertility and cancer rates inevitably skyrocket over the next ten years other than being caused by the very same safety regulations they gutted.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

I didn't say I supported it, I said it's why it happened.

That said, the ATF and the EPA probably don't need to be guided by the same rules, and the EPA likely needs greater authority than the ATF.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:22 am
spacehamster wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:57 am The ATF sucks, so let's poison the water and get rid of food regulations. That'll learn them thar libruhls.

AGHAGHAGHAGHAGH.
The same type of republicans will turn around and say it's a communist plot to depopulate America when infertility and cancer rates inevitably skyrocket over the next ten years other than being caused by the very same safety regulations they gutted.
Lol already happened 30 years ago, you are far too late. See also: pthalates in everything and microplastics in your cock and balls

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/ ... r-BB1p6duh

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... ans-health
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:18 am
cxwx wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:22 am

AGHAGHAGHAGHAGH.
Lol already happened 30 years ago, you are far too late. See also: pthalates in everything and microplastics in your cock and balls

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/ ... r-BB1p6duh

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... ans-health
Yup, and now it will be even worse.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Brutus Frank wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:15 am EPA likely needs greater authority than the ATF.
GEE, YA THINK?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

This guy was supposed to do an interview with David Pakman but then chickened out at the last minute.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

spacehamster wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:24 am
Brutus Frank wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:15 am EPA likely needs greater authority than the ATF.
GEE, YA THINK?
Maybe don't predicate all of boths authority on a flimsy court ruling from 30+ years ago if you don't wanna get Roe'd and Waded.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://www.youtube.com/live/NyAbbwV_vI ... 1M8TKN5Cxo

He's getting fat. He finally murdered Nina and ate her tits.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:22 am https://www.youtube.com/live/NyAbbwV_vI ... 1M8TKN5Cxo

When's the last time you touched a tit?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:00 am
cxwx wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:22 am https://www.youtube.com/live/NyAbbwV_vI ... 1M8TKN5Cxo

I think you should be less concerned with who's tits I've touched than you should be with who's dick you're going to need to avoid in the near future. Too bad we live in a shit society where the poor can't afford good lawyers, good luck with your case.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:34 am
Brutus Frank wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:00 am

I think you should be less concerned with who's tits I've touched than you should be with who's dick you're going to need to avoid in the near future. Too bad we live in a shit society where the poor can't afford good lawyers, good luck with your case.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

There’s no such thing as mansplaing, you stupid cum receptacles. It’s called details and making sure you understand as we are not actually in your rotten head. Imagine a proper instruction manual and not the trash from IKEA. Men talk to men like this too, jizz bucket.

… but it’s okay for you to repeat yourselves like a skipping record.