39%
I HATE CONSERVATIVES
61%

Total votes: 18

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: THREAD TO TALK ABOUT CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT

Post by cxwx »

So give some real material way to reduce the effects of corporations on the lives of human beings otherwise.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

First: QUIT getting lost in 80 year old economic theories written by dead racists like a kid who gets bullied for reading above their grade level trying to correct their dumber peers. It's just political D&D

second: simple praxis; im a big fan of superglue and 5 minute quickset JB weld..

Learn a bit of sleight of hand and even the cameras can't prove you put it in their locks, their plugs, their sockets, their light switches, their taxi doors, or anything else the corporations own that have to physically open, close, or allow access. Superglue RUINS self-checkout scanners.

If you want to do something then do something.

Here's a good book that can teach you all of that

https://www.wired.com/2009/11/cias-lost ... esurfaces/
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I don’t think trying to convince a shadow army of enough people to start randomly breaking shit would be as remotely effective as something like, I dunno, forcing train companies to have better safety regulations so they are less likely to have break failures that turn a city into a toxic waste dump.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:12 pm I don’t think trying to convince a shadow army of enough people to start randomly breaking shit would be as remotely effective as something like, I dunno, forcing train companies to have better safety regulations so they are less likely to have break failures that turn a city into a toxic waste dump.
How else do you plan on forcing train companies to do shit when they own all 3 branches (and have for 150 years) WITHOUT an organized group of people engaging in direct action.

The trick, I'd guess, would be to put something like this in the middle of the desert, as opposed to Ohio.

Putting it in Ohio just amounts to a play in a strategy of tension:

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

This is why locks keep some people out of rooms when a pocketknife, balls, and the knowledge studs are 16 inches apart let's anyone who doesn't allow social convention to blind them to potential to come and go as they please.

So much easier to patch a wall than fix a doorframe.
Last edited by Brutus Frank on Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:15 pm

How else do you plan on forcing train companies to do shit when they own all 3 branches (and have for 150 years) WITHOUT an organized group of people engaging in direct action.

This isn’t exactly true, the regulations were only made recently far worse under trump ( weakened under Obama ) and Biden has just sat on his ass. Your argument is that laws never change? There’s been countless cultural shit upheavals all the time that have effected the laws. Look at Roe V Wade being over turned for godsakes. That’s why this cultural war shit absolutely does matter and the way it’s being manipulated has very real world immediate consequences. Direct action is great and the function of electoral politics is very limited but expecting a large enough segment of the population to do things that are very dangerous, could end up hurting lots of innocent people and will probably get them killed or in prison seems to be an even far broader fantasy. It just sounds like fight club larping. Not to mention the hand full of people serious enough to do direction at this moment tend to be heavily armed doomsday god warrior preppers.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

A:Hi im here for the interview
B: Who let you in here?
A: Social conventions
B: im calling the police
A: i just want an interview
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:31 pm
Brutus Frank wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:15 pm

This isn’t exactly true, the regulations were only made recently far worse under trump ( weakened under Obama ) and Biden has just sat on his ass. Your argument is that laws never change? There’s been countless cultural shit upheavals all the time that have effected the laws. Look at Roe V Wade being over turned for godsakes. That’s why this cultural war shit absolutely does matter and the way it’s being manipulated has very real world immediate consequences.
My guy the power elite could have ensconced RvW for so long, but failed to so they could fundraise off of it.

You deserve what you tolerate, and america.got what it tolerated

cxwx wrote: Direct action is great and the function of electoral politics is very limited but expecting a large enough segment of the population to do things that are very dangerous, could end up hurting lots of innocent people and will probably get them killed or in prison seems to be an even far broader fantasy. It just sounds like fight club larping. Not to mention the hand full of people serious enough to do direction at this moment tend to be heavily armed doomsday god warrior preppers.
They were fucking horrific the entire time I've been alive and the miniscule changes between administrations amount to nothing, as anyone who goes back and looks at derailment numbers for the entire 21st century will find.

Everyone dies, you deserve what you tolerate until then.

And, to be clear, I never mentioned nor did I endorse group action. You, the individual, should monkeywrench. And you should be quiet about it.

Once again, be as brave as a common apolitical Frenchman when faced with a train fare increase: it accomplishes infinitely more than arguing 120 year old political theories written by dead racists.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

We should just let the experts weigh in.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Poor Tim Pool.

He's gotta live a whole human life being Tim Pool, what a miserable life sentence.

Dude should have been a door to door vacuum salesman in the 50s
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

If you woke up tomorrow and everyone around started telling you you were actually female and there was something extremely wrong with you for thinking you were a man I’d probably find it unbelievably isolating. I can only imagine what dysphoria actually feels like. Call me a humorless prick but I just don’t find that particularly funny.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Sure thing.

Dysphoria is real

99.999% of folks claiming it are suffering a complex.of other issues and latching onto a convenient media produced and provided social contagion that happens to make advertisers ( read pharma corporations that have a direct lineage to IG Farben) between $750k-$3mil, per person, over the course of that person's life, while also almost certainly chemically sterilizing then.

Which, ya know, Corporate Eugenics is whatever if we are talking grown ass adults.........but I've got both nieces who are athletic and trying for scholarships and a double grip of nephews (between ages 3mo and 17) at this point, so I'm a bit more worried about their futures in the current western world. which is, ya know, the only place with a huge uptick in children not knowing what's going on in the mirror.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Brutus Frank wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:36 am the current western world. which is, ya know, the only place with a huge uptick in children not knowing what's going on in the mirror.
Yeah, because a condition becoming more socially acceptable has no impact on how likely it is to be reported. It's kind of like why there are no gay people in Russia, according to Putin.

It's nice to see you hired Tucker Carlson as your ghost writer, though. I was wondering how long it would take for him to get a new job.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:53 am
Brutus Frank wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:36 am the current western world. which is, ya know, the only place with a huge uptick in children not knowing what's going on in the mirror.
Yeah, because a condition becoming more socially acceptable has no impact on how likely it is to be reported. It's kind of like why there are no gay people in Russia, according to Putin.
And there it is: the immediate conflation of the sex a person is attracted to with a person's inability to accept their own physical form, as if they are even remotely related. In what world does it make sense to conflate sexual orientation with mental illness and physical self hatred? "Being gay is just like feeling wrong about my body until my arm is amputated, because I don't have a case of BID, I just identify as transabled."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_in ... _dysphoria

As I said, it's wild that this space is fine with words like faggot but clutches it's pearls over one particular group catching a slur, despite wholly correlating them. and honestly its the best demonstration of which group you actually respect and which group you don't.

Shits no different than massive ECT or Lobotomy, in terms of hearing people defend it at its social height.
Last edited by Brutus Frank on Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

you want to use slurs for mentally ill people?
Image Certified Poster
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

featherboa wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:04 am you want to use slurs for mentally ill people?
Phrase that a different way if you can, I'm not particularly fluent in that dialect of retard.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Brutus Frank wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:52 am As I said, it's wild that this space is fine with words like faggot but clutches it's pearls over one particular group catching a slur, despite wholly correlating them. and honestly its the best demonstration of which group you actually respect and which group you don't.
I don't care if people say tranny if it's clear what they mean, and the same thing applies to faggot. It's the ridiculous pseudo-intellectualizing like in your post that pisses me off because it's the same thing as people pontificating about IQ distribution and crime rates because they're too chickenshit to just say "niggers steal". If you think trans people are icky, at least have the balls to say so and don't make up some bullshit about how they're "coming for your children".

Which, by the way, is exactly what your ghost writer and his ilk were saying about gay people not that long ago, and that's what makes the two issues similar. That and the fact that conservative shitheads are always terrified of everything that doesn't conform to their imaginary ideal society made up exclusively of nuclear families.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Trans people aren't icky, trans culture is astoundingly socially brittle however, due to the apparent necessity of having their identities constantly and consistently reinforced by literally everyone around them at all times.

Good job with that Mind Reading fallacy, though.

M2F trans athletes are cowards, and people who put children on hormone blockers or transition them should be treated no different than any child abuser.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Brutus Frank wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:13 am Trans people aren't icky, trans culture is astoundingly socially brittle however, due to the apparent necessity of having their identities constantly and consistently reinforced by literally everyone around them at all times.

M2F trans athletes are cowards, and people who put children on hormone blockers or transition them should be treated no different than any child abuser.

I'm inclined to agree that M2F trans athletes are a bit odd, but then another part of my doesn't give a tenth of a shit about high school sports. It's strange seeing seemingly adult men devote so much time and attention to children playing sports as though it's one of the top ten issues in life.

And I'm also an old-ass man, so I think it's weird putting kids on hormone blockers, but if parents and credentialed medical professionals decide that's something that should be done then...: shrug: Is the conversation supposed to go "I've been through 4 to 12 years of medical school, but I should take Glub's verdict of 'Weird' into account?" And, hell, I have a lot more ground to question medical decisions than an overwhelming majority of people and even I think "Eh, I don't get it, but that's not my field of expertise."

For me, all the anger at trans folks just seems like soft-ass old guys who want to pick on dudes in dresses because they are too pussy to start shit with anyone who they know will fight or shoot back. Like, you don't like people that have zero respect for your values? That's me! I think most of the things you find important in life/sacred are corny as fuck. Why aren't you picking on me?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I'm going to hire Glub as my ghost writer. Which is to say, I have nothing to add.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:13 am Trans people aren't icky, trans culture is astoundingly socially brittle however, due to the apparent necessity of having their identities constantly and consistently reinforced by literally everyone around them at all times.

Isn’t the idea about starting kids on puberty blockers early is that it makes it far easier to transition after puberty because you’re not constantly stuck in a body with over masculine or female traits which continues to cause psychological damage to people who transition in adulthood? I get the arguments against it if someone decided to de transition then their body is permanently stuck and if also could end up being equally as physiological damaging so I don’t really know what the answer is.

As far as trans athletes, would you suggest we just put them in their own freak show trans athlete league so they can feel even more stigmatized? You might as well make the argument that all sports are unfair because it’s inherently about one persons physical dominance over another. Is a four hundred pound female power lifter who looks like John Candy somehow more of a “real woman?” that someone who transitioned? How many female martial artists would snap most guys necks in 2 seconds?
Do you think it would be equally cowardly if Buck Angel was competing against other biological women?

The vast majority of these arguments are just using a very small handful of people who represent a tiny portion of the population as political props. I guess you could say it’s happening on the left but most of it is coming from the right as the new satanic panic scape goat. I can just imagine if all the money being spent right now on “stopping trans indoctrination of our kids!!” had been spent or actually making peoples lives better.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Putting forth effort to improve the lives of your constituents is likely less effective for fundraising than keeping them in a constant state of anger and fear. It's also likely more difficult than bitching about theme parks.

I'm sure there is fearmongering on the other side of the aisle as well, but I can't help but think allowing women to have legal abortions or getting rid of ill-advised draconian vice laws should be a higher priority than being a dick to drag queens.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Why are you people so readily engaging with Jauxfa