Post by FVBTVS »

socialzed box office retvrns :invcross:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Re: THREAD TO TALK ABOUT CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT

Post by Brutus Frank »

One thing I'm absolutely sure of is that no-one trafficks children for less than mundane purposes, and they are never related in any way to The State or to any sort of State Respected Institution.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62123886

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... bused.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-15280776
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

And certainly no one involved in cultural creation are pedos

Especially none involved in disney

https://nypost.com/2022/05/11/doctor-st ... rl-13/amp/
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Woah -- so pedophiles exist outside of the church? That changes everything!

What are you even going on about?
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I know this is anecdotal, but I was never a pedophile until I started taking SSRIs.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

every edgelord in history is genetically 13% - 16% pedo
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Although that is inarguably true, if you ever posted here at any point you can't dunk on edgelords :lol:

Seriously there was no other point to this place, the Relapse label, all of it. Maybe one or two of those guys who only ever posted about power metal or folk flute bands get a pass.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Hunter wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:25 am “[Hollywood] stories have tended to get darker and darker and grittier, so our crazy idea is that we just want to let people decide what they want to watch,” Geesey said. “We’re not anti-Hollywood; we just think that the Hollywood gatekeeper system as a way of choosing what content comes to market we think is antiquated and not effective.”
More wholesome faith-friendly content, Hollywood!

storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:59 am
Hunter wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:25 am “[Hollywood] stories have tended to get darker and darker and grittier, so our crazy idea is that we just want to let people decide what they want to watch,” Geesey said. “We’re not anti-Hollywood; we just think that the Hollywood gatekeeper system as a way of choosing what content comes to market we think is antiquated and not effective.”
More wholesome faith-friendly content, Hollywood!

I'm sure Jim would consider this contextually violence to be appropriate and necessary.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Eight Bit Alien

Guys... very dangerous disinformation wave coming. Just giving everyone a heads-up.

Between this and the upcoming nazi attacks on Blackrock/Vanguard we need to think extra goodboy thoughts and avoid nono-words at all costs. My quidditch team is organizing a fundraiser to help donate white phosphorus landmines to Ukraine, and I'll be posting the link here later if anyone needs something positive to do in these difficult times.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Matt Gaetz will save us from the pedophiles, guys.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien

It just breaks my heart that all the good work we did raising awareness of monsters like Louis CK is being misused to spread malinformation about innocent international child sex trafficking rings. These people are extremely confused, and NOT on the right side of history.
Eight Bit Alien

These irrational religious fanatics are the exact same people who deny kindergarteners access to fishnets stockings and mascara. It's Florida all over again, big surprise.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

There might be a grain of truth to what goes on at some of these hypersexualized pride/trans parades and I don't exactly think 8 years should see 2 foot long strap ons in public, I hate how it becomes weaponized into some kind of argument that trans people are more likely to be child molesters just because they are trans. No one seems to bring up the tons of bad behavior by cis people at parades. We all know there have never been drunken violence or Inappropriate public sexual behavior at say, a saint Patrick's day parade *cough*. When people complain they don't want the sexuality of a trans person "shoved in their face" it sounds too much to me like "if black people stopped acting like N-word we wouldn't have to treat them like N-words."
Eight Bit Alien

In all seriousness the Catholics rushing in to save kids from babyfuckers is absolutely hilarious :lol:

I really think those parades would be more effective if they didn't present themselves as an all-ages psychedelic bondage orgy, but the "save our kids" response recently has been extremely overwrought. I think people are justifiably anxious about ideological grooming, and are projecting a much more literal predation which doesn't meaningfully exist. It's fear of outside control, as always.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

why are people digging up old grainy screen shots of steve albini quotes? it's all very public and in the news.

https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+albini+edgelord

Image Certified Poster
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

i guess it's interesting that everyone is trying to culture war everyone else for internet points
Image Certified Poster
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:08 am I really think those parades would be more effective if they didn't present themselves as an all-ages psychedelic bondage orgy, but the "save our kids" response recently has been extremely overwrought. I think people are justifiably anxious about ideological grooming, and are projecting a much more literal predation which doesn't meaningfully exist. It's fear of outside control, as always.
Yes, a fear of outside control, not a fear of this:

https://www.bostonherald.com/2023/06/19 ... -man-died/

or this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

Dutroux had files on THOUSANDS of targets

And they certainly aren't afraid of social institutions convincing their kids to make decisions that later lead to this:

Because of social propaganda pushed by megacorporations like this:

https://www.youtube.com/live/qA5fNBQNVyE?feature=share
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien

We don't disagree, but you misunderstood what I said. None of that means that pride parades are an attempt to rape kids, clandestine or overt.
Eight Bit Alien

Also I sometimes think you use outlier information and anomalies in order to misrepresent a much more mundane and stable category. I'm saying this in a friendly way, not as an attack.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

don't talk to me until you read this

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/34970/3 ... 4970-h.htm
Image Certified Poster
Eight Bit Alien

:lol:
Eight Bit Alien

LOWER YOUR TONE unless you have a working understanding of THIS

hhttptp://ww.cia.ufo.russian?THALIDIMIDE.flouride/index.pdf%bingbing.cjb.net/gaypeoplearemartianspies?org