39%
I HATE CONSERVATIVES
61%

Total votes: 18

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: THREAD TO TALK ABOUT CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Magazine called LGBTQ Nation runs article about Sweden :lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:27 am Magazine called LGBTQ Nation runs article about Sweden :lol:
But the article is wearing lederhosen

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Jesus fucking Christ. JLC is probably the alltime godqueen of "weird hot".
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

there it is.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Ah yes, the FBI fighting the CIA
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

If I had to bet dollars to donuts I'd assume anyone who joins Patriot Prayer is probably more likely to be a dangerous lunatic willing to use violence than the majority of Proud Boys being cosplaying fake tuff guy idiots who think they are hardcore because they got punched in the shoulder a few times while yelling "Count Chocula!!"
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Is Tim Pool talking about fucking Connor Betts at 7:29? Too many world colliding.
Eight Bit Alien

:lol: :lol: :lol:
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

what a time to be alive
Image Certified Poster
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I wish erikteethofthedivine still posted here as he could probably shed more light on the subject, but something that is gigantic that gets over looked in the sex ed debate is that comprehensive sexual education actual makes children less likely to be victims of sexual abuse, or at least makes them more likely to report because they are more aware of what they are being subjected to. Also according to statistics sites by John Abramson (MD) being a teenage mother causes an astounding 50% higher likelihood of having an infant die before the age of one month. The states with the highest rates of teenage pregnancy are states that teach abstinence only sexual education.
Eight Bit Alien

I myself am teen pregnant
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The interesting thing about the Supreme Court ruling in favor of the website designer in Colorado claiming she is an "Artisan" is that it was a ruling based on the concept of compelled speech and not religious freedom. ( before this lawsuit happened her FAQ on her own website was pretty standard then was re-written by her legal team to state that every keystroke she produced is a work of art).

If she has a business open up the public and can also claim at the same time she is an artist being commissioned to create art pieces it could open the flood gates for any business to claim they are artisans. So if a restaurant didn't want to post a sign saying "employees must wash hands" they could claim that would also be compelled speech. They could also argue this for osha regulations and any number of legal disclosure normally being required to be read to customers. What if an employee lies to someone and rips them off? Can't be held liable because having to tell the truth would be "compelled speech". It also begs the question of employees would be able to argue the same thing if they didn't want to have to follow rules required by their bosses, seems like that would get far less traction.

The cement mixer case is also extremely bad precedent because if a company can argue that striking workers hurt them financially in this particular situation they can argue that striking workers any time can cause them financial losses. Essentially making a unions ability to call a strike useless.

There are also broader implications where employers can argue for wage garnishment, forced employment time even in so called right to work states and a whole host of atrocious things ( your boss could argue you can't quit your job because of hurts them financially even if you have no formal contract. If you work at burger world you boss could argue you can have your wages docked if you were not operating the fry-o-later fast enough because it hurt the company financially)

It's part of the broader implication by corporations to have every employee classified as an "independent contractor" even if your are a janitor or a burger flipper.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

The only takeaway from scrotus is that standing—quite literally a threshold question bringing a case or controversy before an Article III court—means dick all if they want to rule on it badly enough

This may sound too Umesh-y, but I'm quite literally fuckin done with Calvinball, and I think we're voting with our feet ASAP
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

This affirmative action ruling is going to be hilarious when the backlash comes from white parents complaining about East Indian and Asian kids outperforming their precious blue eyed towheaded steroid pumping sacks of shit on just about every measurable academic metric. I seem to remember this already happening and white parents screaming it was unfair and their kids needed affirmative action. Other than the horrible non hilarious implications of black and Latino kids getting shafted as if is extremely difficult to prove subjective things like discrimination in court.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

:lol: Now they are saying the gay couple in the lawsuit probably didn't even exist. Not so fast non existent Xasthur fans?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Jesus Christ... the amount of stupidity in that video is staggering
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://www.businessinsider.com/hillary ... 2023-6?amp

Now that's a conspiracy theory I can get behind
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Am I the only one who thinks that Stockton Rush asshole sounded like Ben Shapiro? Anyone with the same speech cadence is mentally ill.
Eight Bit Alien

There's a girl ben shapiro now
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:47 pm There's a girl ben shapiro now
Eight Bit Alien

Nono not bigtits slipknot #3

Theres literally a girl ben shapiro on YouTube now, dont make me search for this please
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

This thing? She reminds me of the actress from this episode of house: