39%
I HATE CONSERVATIVES
61%

Total votes: 18

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: THREAD TO TALK ABOUT CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

FEM SHAPIRO
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The phenomenon of obgyn brain drain is already becoming a serious problem. Prenatal doctors are exiting red states in droves because they don't want to caught between a rock and a hard place of either being sued for malpractice because they had to let a woman bleed half to death while going through a miscarriage or going to prison for performing "an illegal abortion". This will undoubtedly lead to HIGHER infant mortality rates/dead babies. You know, babies, the life form republicans claim to give a shit about. I feel like I already made this post but I've been drinking.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

If abortions are illegal then only the bad babies will be able to shoot us
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:27 pm If abortions are illegal then only the bad babies will be able to shoot us
:lol: :tup2:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Robot gun plane gun mini chainsaw bullet gun warriors will save the fetuses of the world while castrating the semen warriors of papa New Guinea.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I want a Embryo HR Giger pistol that uses the frozen left overs after in vitro fertilization.
Eight Bit Alien

Shootme talked about the best gun. I think it was a chainsaw that shot tiny pink penises????
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

It shot mini chainsaws, duh.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Wait, I think the pink penis gun was supposed to like kill gays? Or did it turn you gay? ( I'm pretty sure it was supposed to kill the gays because Shootme didn't want anymore gays )
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

So there were two different guns.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:21 pm The phenomenon of obgyn brain drain is already becoming a serious problem. Prenatal doctors are exiting red states in droves because they don't want to caught between a rock and a hard place of either being sued for malpractice because they had to let a woman bleed half to death while going through a miscarriage or going to prison for performing "an illegal abortion". This will undoubtedly lead to HIGHER infant mortality rates/dead babies. You know, babies, the life form republicans claim to give a shit about. I feel like I already made this post but I've been drinking.
This problem sounds self correcting on a 20 year timeline
Eight Bit Alien

I was laughing earlier because I was imagining an angry woman at a protest holding a sign that says "EVERYONE HAS A VAGINA"
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien

CHAD COME BACK. YOUR GUY IS WINNING
Eight Bit Alien

I saw some promo about that movie and they namedropped adrenochrome by name. Fucking nuts.

You can just buy adrenochrome online, its not expensive and you can't get high off of it. You dont even need to cut a babys face off!!
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:43 am I saw some promo about that movie and they namedropped adrenochrome by name. Fucking nuts.

You can just buy adrenochrome online, its not expensive and you can't get high off of it. You dont even need to cut a babys face off!!
But apparently the MAGICK only happens if it's fresh squeezed and garnished with an adrenaline gland.

Imagine being the first cannibal to eat an adrenaline gland. I have no clue what that would lead to, if anything, but I suspect it tastes like licking a 9volt battery
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

QAnon Leader Behind JFK Jr. Conspiracy Theories Dies in Accident, But Followers Think He’s Still Alive

https://themessenger.com/news/michel-pr ... -jfk-qanon

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Eight Bit Alien

It's pretty amazing how the "Kennedy as King Arthur" myth became such a central theme of esoteric Trumpism, seeing as how Trump is so ideologically distant from the Kennedy stuff. I guess what matters most is the war with THE DEEP STATE?
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:01 am It's pretty amazing how the "Kennedy as King Arthur" myth became such a central theme of esoteric Trumpism, seeing as how Trump is so ideologically distant from the Kennedy stuff. I guess what matters most is the war with THE DEEP STATE?
If I had to guess, a significant amount of people that trump surrounded himself with back in the 80s were likely involved in offing JFK, RFK, and MLK.

If Qoids wanna fight the deep state, I mean I'd start here.

https://kenrahn.com/JFK/The_critics/Ogl ... State.html

They arent gonna like that they probably specifically supported many of the people involved, though.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

This is a huge marketing ploy set up by the people who made the movie - from this article:

"The film was made in Colombia by Angel Studios, which is owned the Harmon brothers (Neil, Jeff, Jordan and Daniel) and Benton Crane. They are all members of the Church of Latter Day Saints. They say they’ve perfected a technology called Pay it Forward, in which people can buy tickets for others who don’t have the funds to get their own. The Harmons tout themselves as viral marketing experts who have produced other top viral ads for companies including ​Squatty Potty, FiberFix, OraBrush, Poo~Pourri ​and ​Purple. They’re based in Provo, Utah."

So around 200,000 people (most likely wealthy religious or Qanon types) bought tickets for strangers who haven't yet requested tickets. Then the ticket numbers that are being touted as beating Indiana Jones include every presale ticket for showings up through July 9th. It's not that far off from the NY Times best seller bullshit where groups buy in bulk (most often not even picking up the book), elevating people Like Don Jr and other political figures. Same goes for Amazon books and digital copies.

The ultimate goal of this stunt is to try to get Hollywood to make religious films:
https://www.indiewire.com/news/business ... 234881363/

"Geesey believes that Hollywood could be missing an opportunity. He said Angel’s equity crowdfunding and Pay It Forward models are designed to prove that their faith-friendly audience is more than niche."

“[Hollywood] stories have tended to get darker and darker and grittier, so our crazy idea is that we just want to let people decide what they want to watch,” Geesey said. “We’re not anti-Hollywood; we just think that the Hollywood gatekeeper system as a way of choosing what content comes to market we think is antiquated and not effective.”

Of course they don't hate Hollywood! They just hate that everyone there is a 'pedophile' -- completely unlike the the church, where pedophiles cant exist because God or whatever.
Eight Bit Alien

God isn't real, Hunter.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that Caviezel was in My Own Private Idaho.