Was Cameron Diaz always on coke?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: Was Cameron Diaz always on coke?

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:59 pm OH YEAH WELL my dad got fucked in the mouth by jamiroquai back in 93, niggas is getting smoked G BELIEVE me
I do believe you
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

it sounds like your dad was a tough guy to deal with but those are pretty awesome stories my friend
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

I called Mick Jagger a fudgepacker.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:20 am
Hunter wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:11 am
I think that was the same show where the ABC No Rio staff wouldn't let Iann Robinson into the show because he was on MTV News, even though he was friends with the guitarist of my band. Weird shit!
As much as I’m saddened that this place was leveled, posts like these make it easier to cope.
Two of my favorite ABC No Rio memories:

1) Sulaco playing so loud that pieces of the ceiling began falling on the crowd

2) The noise show where some (nerdy) audience members were getting kinda rowdy, despite everyone sitting in folding chairs in the room. One girl in the front row started getting a little too excited and started jumping on hers... but she slipped through the back which caused the thing to close on her neck, briefly choking her. The sounds she made were similar to the news woman who slipped while crushing grapes. She ended up being fine, thankfully. The show ended up with people piling on the table with all the noise gear.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

NERDS
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

haha
Image Certified Poster
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

goihk ew eweweww ewwww ican ow ow ow stop ow stop ewewew icanbree
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Coming soon from RELEASE Entertainment wrote: goihk ew eweweww ewwww ican ow ow ow stop ow stop ewewew icanbree
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Hunter wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:37 am
I think that was the same show where the ABC No Rio staff wouldn't let Iann Robinson into the show because he was on MTV News, even though he was friends with the guitarist of my band. Weird shit!
As much as I’m saddened that this place was leveled, posts like these make it easier to cope.

2) The noise show where some (nerdy) audience members were getting kinda rowdy, despite everyone sitting in folding chairs in the room. One girl in the front row started getting a little too excited and started jumping on hers... but she slipped through the back which caused the thing to close on her neck, briefly choking her. The sounds she made were similar to the news woman who slipped while crushing grapes. She ended up being fine, thankfully. The show ended up with people piling on the table with all the noise gear.
Oh yeah? Well in their backyard my friend smoked weed with the guy the anal cunt song gayest guy on earth was written about
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:19 am
Hunter wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:37 am

Oh yeah? Well in their backyard my friend smoked weed with the guy the anal cunt song gayest guy on earth was written about
Hahaha I wonder if it's the same insanely flamboyant guy who Steve O'Malley saw me hanging out with, and then subsequently stopped talking to me altogether. It was the guy who was once in Vice's "Don'ts" because he wore scarves, had long permed hair, and dressed in real hippy-dippy attire. Not to say that was the reason, but it lined up timing wise. The last time I talked to Steve (I think it was in 2001), he asked who he was and why I was hanging out with him, then was ghosted. Granted, it's just as likely that Sunn got huge and he was just in an alcohol fueled stupor for years. I was only friends with him for about a year before that.

Another celeb story, although this is just tangental - in the late 90's, I used to get summer gigs working for the Scholastic Art & Writing awards where I would box up art entries and mail them back to highschoolers who submitted them. That's where I met two of McCully Culkin's siblings, who also worked that job - Shane and Dakota - because apparently their dad worked at Scholastic. Shane was kind of a goober at the time so he was goofed on pretty regularly by some of the people there. Dakota was always super quiet and kept to herself for the most part. My last memories of Shane was that he bragged about how cool his brother's upcoming wedding was going to be, but the following week showed up with a cast on his foot, having broken during the festivities. Not long after that, both Shane and Dakota stopped showing up for work.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I was going to make some smart ass comment about how “Dakota Culkin” is a pretty gay sounding name but the internet says she’s dead now so I feel like a prick.
Ill body
/
Ill will
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:45 pm I was going to make some smart ass comment about how “Dakota Culkin” is a pretty gay sounding name but the internet says she’s dead now so I feel like a prick.
Hahaha... So you just wanted to let everyone know you Googled Dakota Culkin... You be you man....
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

the awesome Assassin wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:07 pm
cxwx wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:45 pm I was going to make some smart ass comment about how “Dakota Culkin” is a pretty gay sounding name but the internet says she’s dead now so I feel like a prick.
Hahaha... So you just wanted to let everyone know you Googled Dakota Culkin... You be you man....
Well, obviously I googled her, dipshit. Did anyone knock your lazy eye back in place yet?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Yet another public figure "dies suddenly" :roll:
Thanks Obama
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

When my band moved out of our collective practice space Kevin Bacon’s son’s band took our spot
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:37 pm
the awesome Assassin wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:07 pm
Well, obviously I googled her, dipshit. Did anyone knock your lazy eye back in place yet?
Mitch is a fuckin wall eyed idiot.

I'd have a hard on while caving his face in.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:46 pm When my band moved out of our collective practice space Kevin Bacon’s son’s band took our spot
:pizza:

This reminded me that I shared rehearsal space with Animal Collective for a brief while (I never met or interacted with them). One of them snagged my brand new shiny tuning pedal and replaced it with their old beat up one right before they went on tour. Pretty soon after, a water main broke and the building flooded, so everyone moved out. Not exactly consequential - the pedal still works fine to this day.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Hunter wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:52 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:46 pm When my band moved out of our collective practice space Kevin Bacon’s son’s band took our spot
:pizza:

This reminded me that I shared rehearsal space with Animal Collective for a brief while (I never met or interacted with them). One of them snagged my brand new shiny tuning pedal and replaced it with their old beat up one right before they went on tour. Pretty soon after, a water main broke and the building flooded, so everyone moved out. Not exactly consequential - the pedal still works fine to this day.
I’m reminded of Fucking Karen and her Animal Collective tape.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Hahahha
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Punk time
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Was being woken up after only 45 minute of sleep by coke heads to be asked if they wanted donuts for breakfast while they played The Final Countdown on synth from the same road trip? I forget.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

No there were no doughnuts or anything offered … they woke us up by playing final countdown on a tiny keyboard and that was the last straw.

These were just Wisconsin party dudes who probably happened upon some coke, not like coke head regular users. Probably not as bad as coke heads but they sucked that night for sure. It was at the singer for Deep Shit’s house
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Maybe I’m conflating two different peoples tour stories. I seem to remember someone posting a conversation that went something like this:

Dipshit: “Hey! You want some of these donuts for breakfast?”

Bleary eyes exasperation: “Are you fucking insane!? You woke us up after driving 14 hours and being asleep for less than an hour to ask me if I want to eat some fucking donuts? No I want to go back to fucking sleep!!”

Dipshit: “Soooo, no on the donuts then?”
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

It was kind of the inverse of the Yngwie/Dimebag donut altercation.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:24 pm Maybe I’m conflating two different peoples tour stories. I seem to remember someone posting a conversation that went something like this:

Dipshit: “Hey! You want some of these donuts for breakfast?”

Bleary eyes exasperation: “Are you fucking insane!? You woke us up after driving 14 hours and being asleep for less than an hour to ask me if I want to eat some fucking donuts? No I want to go back to fucking sleep!!”

Dipshit: “Soooo, no on the donuts then?”
Actually a few of my flickering neurons remember something like this too, but I'm sorry I don't remember this coming from the Wisconsin cocaine dudes who could have walked out of a Charlie Berens sketch.