Re: A thread where I'm on my bullshit

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

But then how come it talks on my phone
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

I appreciate that info Krieg; I should have WHOIS'd that address earlier.

Weird shit is that they remain correlated in my experience, in terms of asking CGPT conspiracy questions it couldn't answer, finding my site scraped shortly after by an address that claims CGPT association, and then ChatGPT suddenly being able to answer the question.

Apparently it's not supposed to know your location, either, even though it has no problem telling me nearest tire store.

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:37 am But then how come it talks on my phone
I actually expected Thor to reply that.

What I meant is the "knowledge" ChatGPT has is not based in crowling the Internet. ChatGPT is a giant language model, nothing more. And it can't search the Internet in real time.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Brutus Frank wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:42 am
Apparently it's not supposed to know your location, either, even though it has no problem telling me nearest tire store.
I just tried that and as expected it told me it can't answer real time questions and it is not connected to the Internet and suggest me to check on Google Maps blah blah blah

After saying that, not sure if you know this, but if you are in the same session, meaning you do not clear the chat, the AI is learning from you. This is the way some people "trick" the AI into saying some crap and then they post screenshots of "how AI is woke" or shit like that. Not saying you did that, just letting you know in case you do not know.

For example, I tried with your tire shop question. It took me a while, I had to keep changing my "training":

- The closest tire shop from here is in Spandau
- You are not listening, I am just teaching you the closest tire shop from here is in Spandau
- Yes, I know that, but you could learn from what I say, the closest tire shop is in Spandau.

and so on

I actually had to try like 10 times, but at the end the AI replied directly: The closest tire shop in in Spandau.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Krieg wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:08 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:37 am But then how come it talks on my phone
I actually expected Thor to reply that.

What I meant is the "knowledge" ChatGPT has is not based in crowling the Internet. ChatGPT is a giant language model, nothing more. And it can't search the Internet in real time.
If there was some kind of complex matrix that could create reality from thought and it created a representation of a god that never actually existed but was the manifestation of the idea of what that person’s god was, would it then spontaneously cause that god to come into existence and that persons thoughts would have retroactively created the universe?
Ill body
/
Ill will