Behold: the craziest shit I've found so far

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Behold: the craziest shit I've found so far

Post by Brutus Frank »

This channel is amazing.

I'm pretty sure it's the guy from Blackpilled. Same voice.

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Re: Behold: the craziest shit I've found so far

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

The robert grimston/manson one is cool!!

Is this guy serious or is it a hip ironic thing?? I cant tell
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:04 pm The robert grimston/manson one is cool!!

Is this guy serious or is it a hip ironic thing?? I cant tell
I'm pretty sure he's 100% serious.

Goddamn I have so much info and books.on the Process Church now. Finding out Process.org was online on the web from day 1 and originally run by Blacky from voivod, and now controlled by Lucean Greaves aka Doug Messner aka Doug Misicko of TST as.a.personal blog is weird.

Then again, I'm pretty sure the Manson family killed my friend Shane. They did show up at his house and make him pay a grand into Charlie's account. Whoops, woulda been nice if Tom Oneils book came out a decade and a half earlier.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Brutus Frank wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:10 pm
Goddamn I have so much info and books.on the Process Church now. Finding out Process.org was online on the web from day 1 and originally run by Blacky from voivod,
Wait really?? What do you mean by "from day 1" - as in, an old website?

And I assume this is referring to "the process" which is that weird vague collective formed by musicians from way back? Not the original group (process church)
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:32 pm
Brutus Frank wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:10 pm
Goddamn I have so much info and books.on the Process Church now. Finding out Process.org was online on the web from day 1 and originally run by Blacky from voivod,
Wait really?? What do you mean by "from day 1" - as in, an old website?

And I assume this is referring to "the process" which is that weird vague collective formed by musicians from way back? Not the original group (process church)
1) yes, day one that the WWW went active. Blacky was hosting it on a $10k NeXT box in his closet hooked to a T-1 line. I thought it was a rumor, but dude showed up on Facebook talking about it about 3 months ago

2) there is a direct link between the process art collective and degrimston/Moore. It's Timothy Wylie. Hell, half of the original TOPY were Processeans

Spoiler; Gen P Orridge and Coil were pedos. So is fucking Albini. Shit, if I found out Al Jourgenson was at this point I wouldn't be surprised