Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: CHAD I HOPE YOURE ALIVE BUDDY

Post by Glub »

Seconding this sentiment.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

Chad is in heaven with Sy Sperling.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I want Albie back.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Robert type waiz....

I wonder if he's alive....

Jews....
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:47 pm Robert type waiz....

I wonder if he's alive....

Jews....
He stops by here a few times a year. It's funny because the newer members have no idea who he is and get agitated sometimes, not realizing that he's the MVP all-time star of this entire stupid forum.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:21 pm

He stops by here a few times a year. It's funny because the newer members have no idea who he is and get agitated sometimes, not realizing that he's the MVP all-time star of this entire stupid forum.
Grown man Robert type waiz.... Who'd o' thunk it? I'll have to dig around and find some of his more recent posts. I would have bet money that he had passed away years ago in some kind of incident involving 100 broken fluorescent light tubes and feces. :invcross:
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

:lol: absolute king. He's definitely gonna read this, so say HI ROBOT! I LOVE YOU!!!

I read about one of the TUBE INCIDENTS, I think he was doing a project called WILDERNEZZ? There was some absolutely hilarious hipster website that wrote a review of one of their shows, wonder if that's still online somwhere....
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:31 pm :lol: absolute king. He's definitely gonna read this, so say HI ROBOT! I LOVE YOU!!!

I read about one of the TUBE INCIDENTS, I think he was doing a project called WILDERNEZZ? There was some absolutely hilarious hipster website that wrote a review of one of their shows, wonder if that's still online somwhere....
The band was called "Blastbeat" and I remember the description of that particular show he was with a woman and she was breaking light tubes across his face while his eyes were open and then he gave her a back breaker over his knee. People were bent out of shape and wanted to fight Robert and he said something like "my dad fucked me in the was since I was five and I have aids, let's rumble."

There used to be video of him on YouTube when he was at the show where Lucas Abela got pissed and broke a piece of glass over his head and he was playing chicken with a train and some guy was shoving him around and telling him to get lost.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Who is actually a fan of clutch....seriously.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero