favorite winkypedia articles

Music posts are a bannable offense.
featherboa
The 7000 Club
Posts: 7053
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

favorite winkypedia articles

Post by featherboa »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Sullivan

Roy Cleveland Sullivan (February 7, 1912 – September 28, 1983) was an American park ranger in Shenandoah National Park in Virginia. Between 1942 and 1977, Sullivan was claimed to have been struck by lightning on seven occasions, surviving all of them.
Image Certified Poster
featherboa
The 7000 Club
Posts: 7053
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by featherboa »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._B._Cooper

I don't really have any more so if you could help out
Image Certified Poster
User avatar
FVBTVS
Total Recluse
Posts: 20505
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
User avatar
Hunter
Member of the fascist left
Posts: 4679
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:28 am
Location: Thanks, NY

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by Hunter »

featherboa
The 7000 Club
Posts: 7053
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by featherboa »

haha that rules
Image Certified Poster
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
Wandering Johnny!
Posts: 6846
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

I’m disappointed that someone re-recorded this

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Total Recluse
Posts: 20505
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
featherboa
The 7000 Club
Posts: 7053
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by featherboa »

hell yeah
Image Certified Poster
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8205
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen#plot

This article changed my life a little bit. It made me realize how little people have changed over time, and caused me to believe that the conversations we have now are ancient and unending rather than particular to our place and time. I guess everyone knows this about the big conversations, but this one honestly sounds just like a south park episode about current-year sociopolitical talking points.

There are productions of the play on yt also


The play invents a scenario where the women of Athens assume control of the government and institute reforms that ban private wealth and enforce sexual equity for the old and unattractive.
The play contains the longest word in Greek, transliterated as:

Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drimhypo­trimmato­silphio­karabomelito­katakechymeno­kichlepikossyphophatto­peristeralektryonopte­kephallio­kigklopeleio­lagoiosiraio­baphetragano­pterygon


Jeffrey Henderson translated the word as a stew of "limpets and saltfish and sharksteak and dogfish and mullets and oddfish with savory pickle sauce and thrushes with blackbirds and various pigeons and roosters and pan-roasted wagtails and larks and nice chunks of hare marinated in mulled wine and all of it drizzled with honey and silphium and vinegar, oil and spices galore."[2] The Greek word contains 171 letters
livid dealer wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 am DIO NEVER JUMPED ON WHAT WAS POPULAR (THE PROVERBIAL BANDWAGON)

AND DIO DIDNT FUCK GUYS
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8205
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Like the women turn feminist, trans out, implement socialism and dumb sex ideas and ruin the good old days. The reason they can do that is because nowadays mens are too gay

It's literally histrionic paranoid ben shapiro shit

Nothing has changed. Nothing.
livid dealer wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 am DIO NEVER JUMPED ON WHAT WAS POPULAR (THE PROVERBIAL BANDWAGON)

AND DIO DIDNT FUCK GUYS
User avatar
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2577
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:12 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by smooth »

The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
featherboa
The 7000 Club
Posts: 7053
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by featherboa »

Paxagora might be a cool band name
Thanks for posting EBA
Image Certified Poster
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 24714
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by Geeheeb »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Cube
Time Cube was a pseudoscientific personal web page set up in 1997 by the self-proclaimed "wisest man on earth", Otis Eugene "Gene" Ray.[3] It was a self-published outlet for Ray's "theory of everything", also called "Time Cube", which polemically claims that all modern sciences are participating in a worldwide conspiracy to teach lies by omitting his theory's alleged truth that each day actually consists of four days occurring simultaneously.[4] Alongside these statements, Ray described himself as a "godlike being with superior intelligence who has absolute evidence and proof" for his views. Ray asserted repeatedly and variously that the academic world had not taken Time Cube seriously.[5]
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
THE KILL
Olde Timer
Posts: 5022
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by THE KILL »

Jesus Christ I remember that shit and how reading it felt like taking a peak into a demented person's head
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 7915
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by cxwx »

THE KILL wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:59 pm Jesus Christ I remember that shit and how reading it felt like taking a peak into a demented person's head
You should check out this guys channel. He seems to have some legitimate background in theoretical physics or high level math but at some point had a psychotic break and believes now the existence of the mythical "ether" field from over a hundred year ago is in fact a real physical substance that exists and that molecules move through and "consume" it as a substrate


si=yBVN5kyDICOAg9aC
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8205
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I love crackpots almost to the exclusion of all other things
livid dealer wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 am DIO NEVER JUMPED ON WHAT WAS POPULAR (THE PROVERBIAL BANDWAGON)

AND DIO DIDNT FUCK GUYS
featherboa
The 7000 Club
Posts: 7053
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by featherboa »

ah man i hadn't read about in a long time and yeah good article
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TempleOS
Image Certified Poster
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 7915
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by cxwx »

Yeah getting heavy temple OS vibes from that ether guy.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
User avatar
THE KILL
Olde Timer
Posts: 5022
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by THE KILL »

cxwx wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:41 pm
THE KILL wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:59 pm Jesus Christ I remember that shit and how reading it felt like taking a peak into a demented person's head
You should check out this guys channel. He seems to have some legitimate background in theoretical physics or high level math but at some point had a psychotic break and believes now the existence of the mythical "ether" field from over a hundred year ago is in fact a real physical substance that exists and that molecules move through and "consume" it as a substrate


si=yBVN5kyDICOAg9aC
I don't know enough about physics to find his nonsense entertaining, but he sure sounds like a ninny
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 7915
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by cxwx »

THE KILL wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:31 am
cxwx wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:41 pm
THE KILL wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:59 pm Jesus Christ I remember that shit and how reading it felt like taking a peak into a demented person's head
You should check out this guys channel. He seems to have some legitimate background in theoretical physics or high level math but at some point had a psychotic break and believes now the existence of the mythical "ether" field from over a hundred year ago is in fact a real physical substance that exists and that molecules move through and "consume" it as a substrate


si=yBVN5kyDICOAg9aC
I don't know enough about physics to find his nonsense entertaining, but he sure sounds like a ninny
He basically describes the ether field as being the substance that all particles down to quarks move through, but the field itself isn't composed of individual particles? It's just one continuous mass? And the particles consume enough stored energy by "eating" the material that if we can unlock its stored kinetic energy humanity will achieve faster than light travel and be able to leave the planet to save humanity from burning our the finite earth. I think he's internalized the movie K-Pax.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8205
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

That sounds true to me idk
livid dealer wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 am DIO NEVER JUMPED ON WHAT WAS POPULAR (THE PROVERBIAL BANDWAGON)

AND DIO DIDNT FUCK GUYS
User avatar
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2577
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:12 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by smooth »

The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
User avatar
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:53 pm
THE KILL wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:31 am
cxwx wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:41 pm
THE KILL wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:59 pm Jesus Christ I remember that shit and how reading it felt like taking a peak into a demented person's head
You should check out this guys channel. He seems to have some legitimate background in theoretical physics or high level math but at some point had a psychotic break and believes now the existence of the mythical "ether" field from over a hundred year ago is in fact a real physical substance that exists and that molecules move through and "consume" it as a substrate


si=yBVN5kyDICOAg9aC
I don't know enough about physics to find his nonsense entertaining, but he sure sounds like a ninny
He basically describes the ether field as being the substance that all particles down to quarks move through, but the field itself isn't composed of individual particles? It's just one continuous mass? And the particles consume enough stored energy by "eating" the material that if we can unlock its stored kinetic energy humanity will achieve faster than light travel and be able to leave the planet to save humanity from burning our the finite earth. I think he's internalized the movie K-Pax.
Sounds like an understandable way to explain gravitonic/torque field effects as related to zero point theory.
User avatar
THE KILL
Olde Timer
Posts: 5022
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by THE KILL »

Brutus Frank wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:29 am
cxwx wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:53 pm
THE KILL wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:31 am
cxwx wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:41 pm
THE KILL wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:59 pm Jesus Christ I remember that shit and how reading it felt like taking a peak into a demented person's head
You should check out this guys channel. He seems to have some legitimate background in theoretical physics or high level math but at some point had a psychotic break and believes now the existence of the mythical "ether" field from over a hundred year ago is in fact a real physical substance that exists and that molecules move through and "consume" it as a substrate


si=yBVN5kyDICOAg9aC
I don't know enough about physics to find his nonsense entertaining, but he sure sounds like a ninny
He basically describes the ether field as being the substance that all particles down to quarks move through, but the field itself isn't composed of individual particles? It's just one continuous mass? And the particles consume enough stored energy by "eating" the material that if we can unlock its stored kinetic energy humanity will achieve faster than light travel and be able to leave the planet to save humanity from burning our the finite earth. I think he's internalized the movie K-Pax.
Sounds like an understandable way to explain gravitonic/torque field effects as related to zero point theory.
shut up
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: favorite winkypedia articles

Post by Brutus Frank »

THE KILL wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:46 am
Brutus Frank wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:29 am
cxwx wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:53 pm
THE KILL wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:31 am
cxwx wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:41 pm
THE KILL wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:59 pm Jesus Christ I remember that shit and how reading it felt like taking a peak into a demented person's head
You should check out this guys channel. He seems to have some legitimate background in theoretical physics or high level math but at some point had a psychotic break and believes now the existence of the mythical "ether" field from over a hundred year ago is in fact a real physical substance that exists and that molecules move through and "consume" it as a substrate


si=yBVN5kyDICOAg9aC
I don't know enough about physics to find his nonsense entertaining, but he sure sounds like a ninny
He basically describes the ether field as being the substance that all particles down to quarks move through, but the field itself isn't composed of individual particles? It's just one continuous mass? And the particles consume enough stored energy by "eating" the material that if we can unlock its stored kinetic energy humanity will achieve faster than light travel and be able to leave the planet to save humanity from burning our the finite earth. I think he's internalized the movie K-Pax.
Sounds like an understandable way to explain gravitonic/torque field effects as related to zero point theory.
shut up
Image
Post Reply