SHARE YOUR ARTWORK thread eleventy-seven..

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Re: SHARE YOUR ARTWORK thread eleventy-seven..

Post by Warpsmasher »

...so I was lucky enough to score an invite to the final beta wave of Stable Diffusion from the facebook group, it's a brand new Discord-based AI that is going open source and will eventually be able to run on home computers with mid-level GPUs instead of a server. It launched on saturday and is already on to the next wave, and it seems it's about to just take over as the reigning champ. It's every bit as good as Dall-e and Midjourney quality-wise, but like each AI out there it has it's own interpretations of everything, so each one produces different looking faux Giger/Sienkiewicz/Moebius/Rembrandt etc than the other. It also does nsfw fake photos, which will be allowed to anyone who ends up running it on their own GPU. Yesterday i saw people doing everything from 'kim kardashian getting molested by xenomorph aliens' to 'bill burr in the predator movie'...along with all kinds of other internet cringe...and in the discussion rooms, I learned that it is also the only AI that is programmed to be extra horny and sexual...so this is also the dawn of homemade hentai and all kinds of other crazy shit. It was tossing out random nudity too, on prompts like 'lady gaga as president', and 'illegal rave raided by fascist police', female barbarian and goddess prompts, etc.
I've already generated at least a thousand pics with it, which I haven't even started to spend much time examining yet, but here is a sample 60-pack from the first couple of days on page 1 at warpsmasher.imgur.com/all (won't link right with the http)
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

Shit, had a feeling that might not work...and it's looking like time for a new image hosting solution anyway so - https://www.flickr.com/photos/139767882@N06/?

SD waitlist signup: https://stability.ai/beta-signup-form
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

Okay, this is straight rotoscoping with adobe effects, so real art and real work motherfucker. The only AI used is for the background image of the second clip, minimal.

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

WS, I've always thought you were a really interesting guy. I appreciate you dog.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

Aw thanks man, I've always appreciated you too. Maybe someday I'll figure out what to roll all my shit into to make something successful, but I am still pretty directionless as an artist and can never seem to settle on an ultimate goal, so I just keep doing whatever captures my puny human attention span. Lately I alternate between wanting to do a short animated film, and/or a complete AI replacement of the Loupe channel.