Black Tape for a Blue Girl--- what they sound like now mens?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Black Tape for a Blue Girl--- what they sound like now mens?

Post by Zerohero »

Was a fan of the gothy chamber music era-- especially that As one Aflame laid bare desire album, and even seened 'em live in support of that disk. One of my favorite shows ever.

Haven't kept up, and think they've gone more "rock"--anyway know what they sound like? They are playin' a show, and a cheap show 7 clams(!), down Ithaca way...wonder if they are still worthy or just junk now. Should downlard somestufss.

:?:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Re: Black Tape for a Blue Girl--- what they sound like now mens?

Post by Vagectomy »

They sound like shit. Shitty shit at that!
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Gookstorm
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Gookstorm »

I'd have expected them to turn synth-goth by now. They had some promise as a Dead Can Dance clone of sorts, but I started questioning it around Halo Star even.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Gookstorm wrote:Koreans hate Americans too much to ever fuck them, silly roundeyes.
obviously you never been to kunsan, osan, or seoul.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Gookstorm wrote:I'd have expected them to turn synth-goth by now. They had some promise as a Dead Can Dance clone of sorts, but I started questioning it around Halo Star even.
They were pretentious and over-artsy, but musically had their shit together at the time. I should just check it out. Synth goth--well let's see if it's good. Rather good synth goth, than run of the mill rock. The world needs no more bauhaus clones.

When I saw 'em live they had strings and if I recall--flute (?).
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
triple clutcher v2.5b
This drum machine utterly confounds me.

Post by triple clutcher v2.5b »

Zerohero wrote:The world needs no more shitty bauhaus clones.
Fixed. The problem with most nowadays gothrock (at least to me) is that it's either too crisp/clean/dancey, or too contrivedly dirty. There's very little in the way of honest, slightly shambling music that's still pretentious enough to contemplate a candle to.