Transcripts of senator Patty Murray voice mail death threats

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Transcripts of senator Patty Murray voice mail death threats

Post by Hypnagogia »

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archiv ... d-and-guns
Guy blocked his home phone number and assumed FBI wouldn't trace it anyway, lol

He's a self proclaimed independent, and not a tea bagger.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Re: Transcripts of senator Patty Murray voice mail death threats

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

This guy is not an independent. None of his words make me believe he is an independent, especially when he calls the senator a "far-left socialst democrat..." whatever. Some on the right are shifty. I've seen them claim to be independent just so no one can use the "you're obviously a Republican" argument against them.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Sherlock Gnomes wrote:This guy is not an independent. None of his words make me believe he is an independent, especially when he calls the senator a "far-left socialst democrat..." whatever. Some on the right are shifty. I've seen them claim to be independent just so no one can use the "you're obviously a Republican" argument against them.
You can almost see you thinking sometimes. I'll bet your lips move when you read.
FATRABBIT
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by FATRABBIT »

thx bunch, this is NEXT LEVEL SHIT. if some power electronics project doesn't use this they're dumb:

"I hope you fucking die. I want to fucking kill you. I hope somebody fucking hangs you, blows your fucking brains out. We will not be socialized, you fucking cunt. Get it through your fucking head. You have—You are a marked person for the rest of your fucking life, you fucking slut."

"Kill the fucking senator! Hang the fucking senator! I hope somebody puts a fucking bullet between your fucking eyes."

"Yes, your life is at risk. There are a lot more of us. There are a lot of crazy people out there, and your security may stay with you for a long time, but somebody will get through. You never know. Your life is in danger, since you're putting my life in danger. Turn about's fair play."

"Yeah, you fucking spineless fucking whore. You Pike Street fucking whore. I hope somebody gets through your security and blows your fucking brains out, you fucking baby killer. Blows your fucking brains out. We will not be socialized, you fucking cunt. Get it through your fucking head. You have—you are a marked person for the rest of your life, you fucking slut."
I want to take this time to apologize to anyone who I might have put in harm's way by reviewing records by Drunkdriver or Pygmy Shrews.