NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Re: NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Post by Natas »

Does anyone here speak ehd? I think Vern is the only other LA guy that comes in here.

Thunder looking crappy. I mean come on Sefalosha give me SOMETHING
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

i think hes ssaying he wants the pacers to win and okc to lose but neither is going to happen cause he is watching
formerly ghost boner
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

Ray wrote:Would be so awesome if Memphis wins this series... they won't. :(
YOUR ASSESSMENT IS INCORRECT
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Every seven game series was 2-1 at some point, fucker. Hate rooting against Memphis so much tho
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

what kind of person roots against memphis? are you a terrorist?
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

westbrook is gonna hurt his knee again flopping. what a fucking cunt.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Gunther wrote:
Ray wrote:Would be so awesome if Memphis wins this series... they won't. :(
YOUR ASSESSMENT IS INCORRECT
Yeah? WELL GOOD.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

how

THE FUCK

does one root for a team with westbrook, abaka, perkins, and adams over conley, zbo, bigger gasol, and the grindfather? I've even come around to miller after he left that other team with all the other assholes.

I got my dad rooting for the warriors. Fucking Griffin is destroying that team. It sucks. Fuck everybody.
altars of radness
Olde Timer

Post by altars of radness »

Fuck. I just found out today that Amare Stoudamire is supposed to make 23 million fucking dollars next year. That is fucking criminal.
Erik13 wrote:Does anyone have pics of Ron shirtless?
http://teenagedesires.bandcamp.com
http://mockduck.bandcamp.com
Natas

Post by Natas »

That's around the same as Arenas. Go pack a page or several.

I know he can be an inconsistent fuckhead but I think Westbrick is the most exciting player. He, Durant & Ibaka rule but yeah, so do Gasol/Randolph/Conley. And you know OKC shat the bed without him last year. His rebounding & hands are incredible and his defense is even more amazing.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Natas wrote:That's around the same as Arenas. Go pack a page or several.

I know he can be an inconsistent fuckhead but I think Westbrick is the most exciting player. He, Durant & Ibaka rule but yeah, so do Gasol/Randolph/Conley. And you know OKC shat the bed without him last year. His rebounding & hands are incredible and his defense is even more amazing.
are we even watching the same player

he's certainly an energetic player, but he puts himself out of position trying to make big plays instead of making good plays way too often. and he's still an alpha dog point when they have the alphaest of dogs on offense right there at the 3. harden is/was the bigger loss: he was a more efficient scorer in the playoffs when all three were healthy in okc, and over their careers, they have similar defensive efficiency. my ultimate point is that i think westbrook is a great player on the wrong team.

and all that said, it's not like westbrook is the problem. they still have perkins on the team. they still have perkins in their starting five. he had a negative PER during last year's playoffs, and this year it's still under 7.5. literally any first rounder could suck that badly, and it'd save them money. whatever, i'm not a gm.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Durant, Westbook, Ibaka, Reggie Jackson, a little Nick Collison (who doesn't score) = top five team. Who else can they count on? Stop watching Skip Bayless

But i understand the other side of the argument. They don't share the ball at all lately.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the talent on the thunder for sure makes them a top team; then again, if you put durant on the pistons, next year they're a 3 seed in the east. i'm not a huge fan of the shoot-first point as a player archetype, i'll admit that forever, and like it even less when they're on a team that has a legit scorer on the floor.

those five guys you named are all fine, but let's play this game: durant, ibaka, jackson, collison, 5 to be named later that knows the purpose of a basketball is to go into the round metal thing (let's say gortat, who is very efficient offensively over his career), and any two that's an offensive improvement over sefolosha. that's also a top five team. and i'm not getting into dollars and cents yet: keeping westbrook and durant means the thunder are going to go into durant's next contract negotiations with zero cap room. that is a very tenuous position to be in. westbrook is a great player, but is more of a fungible asset than durant by a long margin. the thunder can get max return now, and put themselves in a position to keep durant for longer, with a still-solid supporting cast around him. if you switch durant with westbrook in that above hypothetical, it's silly and not even worth consideration.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

Ray wrote:
Natas wrote:series fits well in cunt
:tup:
series fits well in cunt
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Rockets really shitty in the 4th. I'm going to have an aneurysm.

I think they can force a game 7 though...maybe...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
before they fire Mchale
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Ray wrote:Rockets really shitty in the 4th. I'm going to have an aneurysm.

I think they can force a game 7 though...maybe...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
before they fire Mchale

great series... and full credit to the Blazers for doing everything needed and making the big shot to have the 3-1 lead... But Houston really did blow 2 of those 3 games bad--- big 4th quarter leads they couldn't control.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Houston's gotta get grittier and play more defense or something. Earlygoings I swear I saw Wes Matthews (bigtime :brokenheart: for that dude) go right by three Rockets for an uncontested layup on a break. I really like the Rockets but I love Portland and how they've been playing. Tons o'dribbling by Harden in crunch time. Many of theeir plays were just letting him go one on one. And I mean he's one of the best but no one else was touching it, and a couple times he passed and called for the ball immediately again. I don't know, I think OKC has the same problem but at least all their guys are good defenders and they can really get stops. Howard's two blocks at the end were badass.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

Was wondering what happened at the end of the bame yesterday I guess comcast sportsnet is htowns sports and they covered it
http://youtu.be/4EPca_5PkxA

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Natas

Post by Natas »

@Molchulskly: Would you still prefer Harden? At least Wesbrook can D up while grabbing as many rebounds and more on offense. Doesn't shoot the three as well or get to the line as much. And his team is up with a supporting cast that's close to the same.

If Harden was still on the Thunder him, Durant and Westbrook took take turns overdribbling before going one-on-one in crunch time.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Natas wrote:@Molchulskly: Would you still prefer Harden? At least Wesbrook can D up while grabbing as many rebounds and more on offense. Doesn't shoot the three as well or get to the line as much. And his team is up with a supporting cast that's close to the same.

If Harden was still on the Thunder him, Durant and Westbrook took take turns overdribbling before going one-on-one in crunch time.
well, if harden was still on the thunder, then they'd have one less excuse for keeping scott brooks this long, who seems absolutely baffled by how "plays" are "run" in an "offense." but to your point, if harden and a non-brett favre of a point were on the floor, ibaka would have been getting more looks. he's been taking 4.5 shots fewer per 36 minutes in this series when compared to the regular season. given his splits in the series, that's 5.3 points a game. that's not small potatoes.

real talk: westbrook has taken more fourth-quarter shots this series than durant. yeah yeah, durant isn't getting free on screens to shoot from the perimeter, and looks absolutely dogged on offense. even with that, their splits are still remarkably similar—but in the end, it's westbrook taking more shots. that is insanity. brooks obviously can't reign in westbrook, and he shows zero effort in reigning himself in. so the best player on the team is taking a back seat to the not-best player on the team. that's a huge personnel problem. i rectify that right after i rectify scott brooks out of a cannon.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

best moments of the playoffs so far: griffin douching that guy with water and shaq eating shit from the trap kenny set up
formerly ghost boner
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

bland ed wrote:Was wondering what happened at the end of the bame yesterday I guess comcast sportsnet is htowns sports and they covered it
http://youtu.be/4EPca_5PkxA

:lol: :lol: :lol:
hahaha shit! I didn't see that! No wonder I only saw Harden walk up to Mo and talk some shit. Fuck him. Troy has been the only silver lining this series.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Zerohero wrote:But Houston really did blow 2 of those 3 games bad--- big 4th quarter leads they couldn't control.
They all fucked up here and there, but... JEREMY LIN :fp:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Ray wrote:
Zerohero wrote:But Houston really did blow 2 of those 3 games bad--- big 4th quarter leads they couldn't control.
They all fucked up here and there, but... JEREMY LIN :fp:
yeah he really fucked up last night... sucks, I like the kid it was like3 fuck ups one play, and he's cost 'em with a few turnovers.

But blowing 11 pt lead... they all share some blame. But that one was in the bag.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

They've faltered as a team for sure for every game, yet AMAZINGLY each game could've gone either way. I seriously was NOT ready for this shit, so much that I almost hope Houston never makes the playoffs again, haha.

How about that mysterious technical foul on Dwight, and that needless double T on Mo Williams and Terrence Jones... I still don't know what either Rocket fucking did, especially the one called on Dwight.

I'm still in the depression/anger phase of grieving of the soon to be RIP Rockets