TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Hunter »

Rumblings in the military are expecting Esper (Secdef) and Haspel (CIA dir.) to be fired today.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Fraud

Fraud

Fraud

Fraud

Fraud

Fraud

The evidence is overwhelming this “election” is kiked up to shit, the dems even TOLD you they were going to do this. But you don’t care, because you think anything justifies getting rid of orange man. But orange man will not go away. Orange man has no choice but to mobilize firing squads

MeatGrease standing fucking by.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I'd like to see the media show that THIS isn't voter fraud!
*Media proves it isn't voter fraud easily*
Ah! Well. Nevertheless,
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

If room temp iq Africans can look upon the US election hoax with bemusement, why can’t white faggot dummies admit to what’s happening before the eyes of the world?

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Are you and Tim Pool gonna cry together when they finally call Pennsylvania for Biden

I mean figuratively, of course, because you're clearly very committed to your parasocial relationship with the bald youtuber, but he wouldn't know you from any other loser that hangs on his every word
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

This is insane. There is literally too much fucking fraud to document, literally an avalanche of fraud. This was the plan all along. Do so much hoaxing that it appears conspiratorial to point out just how blatantly illegitimate it all is. Strike through the fog of confusion.

It’s literally impossible to catalog all this fucking fraud. And that’s with most of it being deleted by Twitter as it comes in.

I’m about to grab my gun and start driving to dc
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Most of these videos look like QA workers initializing ballots to mark as authentic. Funny to see Trump people freaking out as if workers are going to commit a federal crime at their job while being filmed.

LET THE ANGER FLOW THROUGH YOUR TEARS

Edit:

Here we go with Project Veritas! YESSS! MORE! I DEMAND MORE!
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Screencapping MG's "I'm about to grab my gun and start driving to dc" and forwarding it to the FBI tips inbox

Sorry if you get a request from a field office later today, Leon
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Hunter wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:14 am Funny to see Trump people freaking out as if workers are going to commit a federal crime at their job while being filmed.
yeah thats kinda been his kink
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Hunter wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:14 am Most of these videos look like QA workers initializing ballots to mark as authentic. Funny to see Trump people freaking out as if workers are going to commit a federal crime at their job while being filmed.

Edit:

The feds are in on it. They were assured Biden would win and they would be free of prosecution if they went along with it. These are rabid anti trumpers, they feel no shame or guilt over what they do. They are utterly righteous and justified in their evil deeds.
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

FVBTVS wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:28 am
Hunter wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:14 am Funny to see Trump people freaking out as if workers are going to commit a federal crime at their job while being filmed.
yeah thats kinda been his kink
Hahaha - To each their own. I don't mean to kink shame... but I do enjoy the disbelief that the most hated man on planet earth somehow lost an election.

Meatgrease should consider thanking Biden and the DNC for making it close enough for republicans to indulge in the Trump death rattles that will continue on Twitter for months to come.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:39 am
The feds are in on it. They were assured Biden would win and they would be free of prosecution if they went along with it. These are rabid anti trumpers, they feel no shame or guilt over what they do. They are utterly righteous and justified in their evil deeds.
pure cringe
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Hunter wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:14 am Most of these videos look like QA workers initializing ballots to mark as authentic. Funny to see Trump people freaking out as if workers are going to commit a federal crime at their job while being filmed.

Edit:

Lets see here - Feds, who are anti-trump, were doing illegal things during the Trump administration, but Trump couldn't catch them. The feds then offered Biden a fix for the election if they get amnesty, because they'd get caught under a new administration and they know it. What's different about Biden that he could prosecute them and Trump couldn't? Are they the satanic pedophile cannibals? Not sure I'm following here.
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Edit:

The fact that you think in this day and age that people are able to keep secrets, let alone the types of secrets such as backroom deals established between the Biden camp and "the feds" (which feds? FBI? CIA? How would he get in a room with them and organize this type of coup without any evidence leaking out?) is fucking hysterical. The government is both completely incompetent but also competent enough to overthrow the President without him having any knowledge of it? Great logic, Queef.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://linktr.ee/unharrowed
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

At first I was thinking a lame duck Trump would be hilarious and weird, but considering that zero-energy rambling nonsense speech he gave yesterday when the outcome was at least theoretically uncertain, it's just gonna be bitter and sullen, zero organic laughs

But: 3 to 1 odds he tweets out the n-word (with hard R) before leaving office
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:23 am At first I was thinking a lame duck Trump would be hilarious and weird, but considering that zero-energy rambling nonsense speech he gave yesterday when the outcome was at least theoretically uncertain, it's just gonna be bitter and sullen, zero organic laughs

But: 3 to 1 odds he tweets out the n-word (with hard R) before leaving office
I laughed at "suppression polls". I mean, that's pretty rich stuff. The guy who bragged so much in '16 about defying all of the polls and proving that they're flawed (and they are!) now claiming that polls are done by the media as a form of voter intimidation and suppression. What a fucking baby. I wonder what he'll come up with next!
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://linktr.ee/unharrowed
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

I will never get tired of right wing Facebook groups getting infiltrated and renamed:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

The evil that Dems do is beyond the scope of contemplation

Ovens. All that’s left are Ovens.

You fools don’t understand what you’ve done done. How badly you fucked up.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:43 pm The evil that Dems do is beyond the scope of contemplation

Someone has been day drinking.

Eagerly awaiting your excuse for not hightailing it to DC.
Is it because you're a pussy or full of shit or both? I'd bet on both.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
Daddy would you like some sausage?

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:43 pm The evil that Dems do is beyond the scope of contemplation

Tim Pool just went on youtube talking about how the election was legit and Biden is gonna be a pretty cool president.
Who are you going to pick for your avatar next? I think Owen Benjamin might be a good fit for you.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

The Tim pool avatar was put on me
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:57 pm The Tim pool avatar was put on me
Liar.

How's that trip to DC going, sport?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Awaiting presidential orders. Standing back and standing by.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:02 pm Awaiting presidential orders. Standing back and standing by.
Haha.
Jesus.
You are an absolute HOOT, nerd.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MG posts like the faggier version of the SimCity 2000 transportation advisor when you cut his budget