Netflix delaying new titles for 28 day...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Re: Netflix delaying new titles for 28 day...

Post by neckbeard »

Pisscubes wrote:(where I would have to store the movie, using up valuable space I need for my own footage) to the TV.
Sorry to derail thread, but this might be an emergency. You don't have your own footage on only one drive do you?
kale
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Pisscubes wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:I think I've said this before, but...my problem with the stuff Netflix had online before was that they didn't really have what I wanted to watch. Classics, obscure movies, obscure/old TV shows, etc. I'm sure things have changed - it has been a couple of years.

Geoff, when they put all the MST3K stuff online, I'll get back with them.

Already done. They have a bunch of mst3k. They also have Truffaut, Kurosawa, Hitchcock, Tarkovsky, some good TV shows, a shit-ton of documentaries (obscure and otherwise) and a decent amount of BBC stuff. Dude-- nine bucks a month, all you can watch. No downloading time, no storage space needed.
I'm sold, brother. You had me at Hitchcock.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

a HUGE portion of criterion flicks are streaming too. $9/month is a bargain and a half. many stream in HD too..
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

copstache wrote:a HUGE portion of criterion flicks are streaming too. $9/month is a bargain and a half. many stream in HD too..
Salo?
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

Pisscubes wrote:
neckbeard wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:(where I would have to store the movie, using up valuable space I need for my own footage) to the TV.
Sorry to derail thread, but this might be an emergency. You don't have your own footage on only one drive do you?

Usually... no.

For the stuff I just recently shot.... Yes. :oops: I'm new to this p2 card thing-- I've been doing DV tapes even after they went out of vogue cause I liked the DVX camera I was using. So the last little movie I made... yeah. It only exists on my brand new drive and I don't have enough space to back it up right now or the money to buy yet another drive. :|
Neckbeard: Fear Monger.
Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

CAncel yer netflix. Panhandle the other 90 bux
kale
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Bored, Esq. wrote:
copstache wrote:a HUGE portion of criterion flicks are streaming too. $9/month is a bargain and a half. many stream in HD too..
Salo?
sorry :(
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
movie's not that good anyway
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

copstache wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:
Salo?
sorry :(
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
movie's not that good anyway
Fuck you, buddy. :lhug: