Your favorite conspiracy theories

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Re: Your favorite conspiracy theories

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:28 pm He's spent years trying to get information about a fucking secret military base :lol:

I dunno what specifically set them off or if it was just harassment but if they even thought he got pictures of some new death-drone he's lucky to be alive

Bennowitz watches onne
Pauley B. is exactly why I no longer have ANY fucks for anyone who calls me nuts
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

terrified of talking to cops

The real conspiracy is dividing the working class and driving down wages.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

A Global Censorship Prison Built by the Women of the CIA

Is building a slave state for Big Daddy the apex achievement of feminism?

Welcome to Absurdistan
Subscribe
Sign in
Read in the Substack app
Open app
A Global Censorship Prison Built by the Women of the CIA
Is building a slave state for Big Daddy the apex achievement of feminism?

ELIZABETH NICKSON
MAY 18, 2024
The polite world was fascinated last month when long-time NPR editor Uri Berliner confessed to the Stalinist suicide pact the public broadcaster, like all public broadcasters, seems to be on. Formerly it was a place of differing views, he claimed, but now it has sold as truth some genuine falsehoods like, for instance, the Russia hoax, after which it covered up the Hunter Biden laptop. And let’s not forget our censor-like behaviour regarding Covid and the vaccine. NPR bleated that they were still diverse in political opinion, but researchers found that all 87 reporters at NPR were Democrats. Berliner was immediately put on leave and a few days later resigned, no doubt under pressure.

Even more interesting was the reveal of the genesis of NPR’s new CEO, Katherine Maher, a 41-year-old with a distinctly odd CV. Maher had put in stints at a CIA cutout, the National Democratic Institute, and trotted onto the World Bank, UNICEF, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Center for Technology and Democracy, the Digital Public Library of America, and finally the famous disinfo site Wikipedia. That same week, Tunisia accused her of working for the CIA during the so-called Arab Spring. And, of course, she is a WEF young global leader.

She was marched out for a talk at the Carnegie Endowment where she was prayerfully interviewed and spouted mediatized language so anodyne, so meaningless, yet so filled with nods to her base the AWFULS (affluent white female urban liberals) one was amazed that she was able to get away with it. There was no acknowledgement that the criticism by this award-winning reporter/editor/producer, who had spent his life at NPR had any merit whatsoever, and in fact that he was wrong on every count. That this was a flagrant lie didn’t even ruffle her artfully disarranged short blonde hair.

Christopher Rufo did an intensive investigation of her career in City Journal. It is an instructive read and illustrative of a lot of peculiar yet stellar careers of American women. Working for Big Daddy is apparently something these ghastly creatures value. I strongly suggest reading Rufo’s piece linked here. It’s a riot of spooky confluences.

https://elizabethnickson.substack.com/p ... ison-built
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

TIL that Ghislane Maxwell had an ocean nonprofit that issued their own passports. Their logo was designed by the same dude that did Obama's HOPE poster

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_TerraMar_Project

https://www.good.is/articles/the-terram ... -high-seas